What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Other I wanna hear you guys out

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Any opinions on the new skeet free?Is it maybe the end of skeet?The gamesense staff already banned every Russian on their forums xd

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its a paste apparently and the loader is ratted
I know underical has a year or so since it's up,they first make an entrance to the scene when monolith got freeed by them+they have some other things like prim beta or fatality.I haven't bought any cheat from them.Just once I used fatality when they gave 2 days for free.I didn't really encounter anything that time.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Any opinions on the new skeet free?Is it maybe the end of skeet?The gamesense staff already banned every Russian on their forums xd
its real but garbage like fr its shit

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its ratted and drops a renamed AsyncRat into your temp folder
left one is AsyncRat straight from the github and the right one is the exe the loader drops into your temp folder
1695486115082.png

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
left one is AsyncRat straight from the github and the right one is the exe the loader drops into your temp folder
View attachment 5473
this screenshot is so easy to fake bruh you can rename the one you found in temp and rename asyncrat and make it look like its from underical xd

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
left one is AsyncRat straight from the github and the right one is the exe the loader drops into your temp foldert
View attachment 5473
1695501984613.pngnice asyncrat hidden in 1ko exe

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this screenshot is so easy to fake bruh you can rename the one you found in temp and rename asyncrat and make it look like its from underical xd
or you could also just do it yourself and see that is drops that exact exe in the temp folder
i dont really give a shit if you believe me i saw it with my own eyes and its enough proof for me that its ratted

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
or you could also just do it yourself and see that is drops that exact exe in the temp folder
i dont really give a shit if you believe me i saw it with my own eyes and its enough proof for me that its ratted
I know it dropped it I litteraly noticed it before anybody talking about it and anyway I removed it nothing happened to my pc and after scanning the file with multiple av it detects nothing so idk tbh

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
From PinkKing :
in the x64dbg view he is just legit viewing ntdll.dll no shit it will look the same the fact some people fall for this is so ... questionable.
no need to spread fake shit about them.
if u think it's malicious then don't use it 💀

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.