What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Coder I will create a Website for you

qbb

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Website, Cheat Development or Instagram TikTok Youtube follower likes etc.
Just add me on instagram ->

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
If I were you I wouldn’t trust these guys, but purchase with caution!

qbb

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Alright, check my instagram for proof. I Can code any website you want. E-Commerce, T-Shirt Brand, Dropshipping Service, Cheat Development with Invite only forum...

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Alright, check my instagram for proof. I Can code any website you want. E-Commerce, T-Shirt Brand, Dropshipping Service, Cheat Development with Invite only forum...
So you can import Shopify, Xenforo/MyBB/PHPBB/Discourse. Anyone can do this, people are just paying you because they are too lazy to learn simple things. I can’t argue that you do know or don’t know PHP or CSS or HTML or JS, but if you don’t know any of those “languages” you are not a web dev and you can just setup simple web recourses

qbb

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Nah i don't use php. I use modern technologie and frameworks like vue or react for the frontend. please stop writing nonesense under my post. unless you wanna buy my services

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Nah i don't use php. I use modern technologie and frameworks like vue or react for the frontend. please stop writing nonesense under my post. unless you wanna buy my services
Vue is js bro… and react is a fork of python, name some other stuff shit you can say.

qbb

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I don't just say stuff like you. I create valuable content and give something to the community. You just know everything better than me. Stop talking and do something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.