What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

Counter-Strike_ Global Offensive 11_17_2022 5_48_43 PM.png

CFG Path: Documents/imperial (fonts are stored in c:/imperial_fonts)

This was a cheat I was working on, quit hvh a bit ago and it's just been sitting on my pc so I decided to release it before I delete it. Menu was made quickly and I had plans to add imgui menu but then uni took up a lot of time. It works well, just play smart I never had any real issue. It has a decently in-depth cham system, you can basically make whatever material you want. Not sure if I removed the weapon, player and arm model changer, don't feel like injecting to see. DT and shit works fine, can't remember if I fixed fakeflick or not. Has a fair amount of misc features like sparks/energy/dust on kill, as well as energy autopeek circle (if you want to change the effect colors use the autopeek indicator color picker, it will also change the effects on hits). There will be no updates, no server, etc as I have no interest in hvh anymore. Was fun, community became a shitshow and is just boring now.

This auto downloads fonts on inject, in the font folder posted above you'll see all the information about that. I understand people being uneasy about that type of stuff but I didn't feel like constantly reminding people to download the fonts. (Yes, I know it has asm like watermarks like every other cheat out there, go fuck yourself they're nice looking.)

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• imperial .zip
    316.6 KB · Views: 62
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Unknown File, file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status!
Hash: 62b670ac6435c31efa0acb0d9341da412b4cd9cd3e4abadada3387426a25761f

Explanation:
DLL is downloading fonts from Google Drive, but it might be exploited to download and execute malicious software.
Right now cheat is safe to use, but just in case file on forum is flaged as unknown file.​

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

View attachment 3644

This was a cheat I was working on, quit hvh a bit ago and it's just been sitting on my pc so I decided to release it before I delete it. Menu was made quickly and I had plans to add imgui menu but then uni took up a lot of time. It works well, just play smart I never had any real issue. It has a decently in-depth cham system, you can basically make whatever material you want. Not sure if I removed the weapon, player and arm model changer, don't feel like injecting to see. DT and shit works fine, can't remember if I fixed fakeflick or not. Has a fair amount of misc features like sparks/energy/dust on kill, as well as energy autopeek circle (if you want to change the effect colors use the autopeek indicator color picker, it will also change the effects on hits). There will be no updates, no server, etc as I have no interest in hvh anymore. Was fun, community became a shitshow and is just boring now.

This auto downloads fonts on inject, in the font folder posted above you'll see all the information about that. I understand people being uneasy about that type of stuff but I didn't feel like constantly reminding people to download the fonts. (Yes, I know it has asm like watermarks like every other cheat out there, go fuck yourself they're nice looking.)
give me source so i can paste.

qae

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
wtf is this

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

View attachment 3644

W H A T T H E F U C K D A T E Y E S O R E M E N U K Y S

Reactions: qae
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
give source ?? Polaryed#2500

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.