What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Risk [Lifetime] TripIt.cc CS2 Cheat

Risk File - potentially malicious, If file is malicious, then it will be deleted ASAP. Use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it just crashes after injecting

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i cant inject with extreme injector and process hacker 2, any other injector or tutorial?

User ID
Reactions
Level
it disconnects me from steam services and kicks me out of the game
Sorry to hear about that.
I'm sorry about that i did't tell you that it's not safe for VAC-Enabled servers.
If you are going to hack with your primary account, remember to launch with option "-insecure".

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sorry to hear about that.
I'm sorry about that i did't tell you that it's not safe for VAC-Enabled servers.
If you are going to hack with your primary account, remember to launch with option "-insecure".
bro, i can get a source code?

User ID
Reactions
Level
hey i tried the cheat and theres a few things that i hope getting updated
the aimbot switching can be 100 times better if it would switch to the closest enemy to the crosshair instead of switching to the closest enemy to the player - the legit and rage part are the exact same - the aimbot ignores walls - the aimbot ignores recoil - the aimbot ignores FOV - the config doesnt load the aimbot configView attachment 6064View attachment 6063

theres a few things that i hope getting updated
the aimbot switching can be 100 times better if it would switch to the closest enemy to the crosshair instead of switching to the closest enemy to the player
- the aimbot ignores FOV
I will do that updating as what your said about above.

- the legit and rage part are the exact same
I did plan to develop rage bot first, then legit. So both 'Rage' and 'Legit' will navigat to rage bot page.

- the aimbot ignores walls
- the aimbot ignores recoil
These features may need to hack weapon and map data i think. I will try to do that.

- the config doesnt load the aimbot config
I haven't add aimbot resolve offsets to the config items, because I see these variables as obsolete or debug variables, and because I calculate the player's head position from the camera position, not the bones, the Vector camera position shifts some bits towards the Backwards, so I'm using these variables to solve this problem for temporarily.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!