What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Other My thoughts about this "skeet" or Neverlose"

quantumware
User ID
Reactions
Level
Skeet is not freeed. It was never freeed in the beginning. If it was, Neverlose would already posted the DLL to the public, am i right or wrong? Skeet "free" is just a paste. It is like Neverlose is trying to be somewhat of a "hero" and trying to destroy Skeet rep, etc.

Neverlose. Neverlose is going to be freeed, and will be. I would say 1-3 months it will be. someone probably broke their bypass. I also heard and might as well be true that Neverlose is a Nemesis paste.

Neverlose will never be as good as skeet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
in my opinion skeet free can be an actual thing, theres just no point of releasing it to the public(atleast for now). there were some rumors going around abt nl beta users being banned from gs, so the drama was already here for a while. keep in mind that anarch1st47 is an unknowncheats mod so he for sure have some knowledge in this field, and with help from other skilled people involved with neverlose it is really possible that they freeed skeet.
gamesense is just like any other cheat, nothing is uncrackable so dont glorify it like that, time will tell if its real or not we just have to wait for now.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Something like uncrackable doesn't exist, but I don't really think, that there is anything like skeet free or neverlose free...

quantumware
User ID
Reactions
Level
in my opinion skeet free can be an actual thing, theres just no point of releasing it to the public(atleast for now). there were some rumors going around abt nl beta users being banned from gs, so the drama was already here for a while. keep in mind that anarch1st47 is an unknowncheats mod so he for sure have some knowledge in this field, and with help from other skilled people involved with neverlose it is really possible that they freeed skeet.
gamesense is just like any other cheat, nothing is uncrackable so dont glorify it like that, time will tell if its real or not we just have to wait for now.

I doubt that "skeet free" will be a thing. The developer (idk how to spell his name) probably already updated skeet. I understand "uncrackable" isn't a thing. But, there is something close to it, and that is definitely skeet. It is never too late for them to update the cheat and make it more great again.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Skeet is not freeed. It was never freeed in the beginning. If it was, Neverlose would already posted the DLL to the public, am i right or wrong? Skeet "free" is just a paste. It is like Neverlose is trying to be somewhat of a "hero" and trying to destroy Skeet rep, etc.

Neverlose. Neverlose is going to be freeed, and will be. I would say 1-3 months it will be. someone probably broke their bypass. I also heard and might as well be true that Neverlose is a Nemesis paste.

Neverlose will never be as good as skeet.
In my opinion skeet free is real. You probably saw Bhop's video when sophiw injected a real skeet cfg (bhop's own cfg) in skeet free.
They did not release the dll because they want to squeze some money after freeing skeet, because an invite is around 300-500$ and they thought well instead they sell skeet for 35 eur that was a stonks move form nl freeers. everyone needs money, even nl freeers and devs. I guess in 4-5 months will release the dll.
I agree about nl getting freeed in 3-5 months because skeet community will crave for retailiation and finnaly nl will get freeed. As I say there is no uncrackable cheat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.