What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Other My thread got denied for unrelated reason?

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
okay so i've made external cheat for Counter-strike:source offensive(Counter-strike source mod that remakes csgo) and it got denied for
"cheat is too simple, for legacy we approve only hvh cheats" but the cheat wasn't even for csgo.

or maybe i incorrectly interpreted the reason.

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
okay so i've made external cheat for Counter-strike:source offensive(Counter-strike source mod that remakes csgo) and it got denied for
"cheat is too simple, for legacy we approve only hvh cheats" but the cheat wasn't even for csgo.

or maybe i incorrectly interpreted the reason.
Oh, it was in CS:GO section, thus I assumed it was for CS:GO, if this is other cheat then we have sub-forum other cheat, but I guess I'll have to make sub-forums for other versions of CS. Sorry for that my mistake then, but at the same time, we will accept only HvH cheats for CS:GO legacy cuz there is no point in other cheats for this version.

If you can, just make new thread I'll approve it :)

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Oh, it was in CS:GO section, thus I assumed it was for CS:GO, if this is other cheat then we have sub-forum other cheat, but I guess I'll have to make sub-forums for other versions of CS. Sorry for that my mistake then, but at the same time, we will accept only HvH cheats for CS:GO legacy cuz there is no point in other cheats for this version.

If you can, just make new thread I'll approve it :)
i don't wanna blame anyone but i've made the thread in "Other cheats" category, maybe someone just did move the thread to csgo legacy

anyways here's new thread: https://hackvshack.net/threads/cssohack-external-cheat-for-cs-so.4891/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.