What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I checked all the files and even the loader which can be found on the nemesis discord
Safe File - file was approved, and checked - The dll nem.dll is safe
Risk File - file actions are unusual possibly malicious, use at your own risk! -But not their discord loader, I found a silent discord grabber so dont download nemesis discord loader

Any questions call me on discord LIN#9952
1680387867375.png

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
He was talking about loader Ig, but also he didn't provided any proof, so idk. DLL attached to thos thread is 100% safe to use.
should we really trust someone that is literally mentally ill provide cheats for us? Dude literally had a mental breakdown 2 days ago and we're suppose to trust them with our computer lol.

Lost_Soul
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1677425762853-png.png

CFG Path: Counter Strike: Global Offensive\Nem\Configs
Nemesis reborn is an attempt at bringing nemesis.technology into 2023! Being updated often it's sure to be one of the best free cheats out currently. (cough cough luckycharms). It was made using a recreated menu, and dumps of the original cheat.
If you want access to all the newest updates join the discord!

Admins, I Wanna Bring Your Attention That This Cheat Contains A Hidden "KEYLOGGER" In It! After Using This Someone From "Russian IP" Tried To Log Into All My Email And Other Accounts! Kindly Remove It From Your Website.

Here Is An Announcement From Other Cheat Forum(For Details Message Me) For Reference :-

"It has come to our attention that the individual known as "Nerdie" had made a request for partnership on our forums for the software "Nemesis Reborn." However, based on our analysis and suspicions, which were shared by other malware analysts, we believed that "Nemesis Reborn" may have been a keylogger or other type of malware. As a result, we denied the partnership request. Nerdie is known to be an individual with a history of stealing personal information and flaunting his ill-gotten gains. Despite our denial of the partnership request, Nerdie admitted that "Nemesis Reborn" was indeed a stealer. He even claimed to have already sold the information of over 500 people who may have unwittingly run the program. We strongly advise anyone who may have run "Nemesis Reborn" to take immediate action to protect themselves. This includes resetting passwords and running anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes, Rkill, Kaspersky, or Tronscript. If the malware is more complex than a simple stealer, we will make efforts to identify and locate the VPS responsible. In summary, we urge caution and recommend against running any software associated with Nerdie or "Nemesis Reborn". Stay vigilant and take steps to protect your personal information and devices."

Last edited:
Lost_Soul
User ID
Reactions
Level
He was talking about loader Ig, but also he didn't provided any proof, so idk. DLL attached to thos thread is 100% safe to use.
It Has A Keylogger, I Can Provide You Proof That Someone From "Russian IP" Tried To Log Into My Email And Other Accounts After Using This!

Lost_Soul
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1677425762853-png.png

CFG Path: Counter Strike: Global Offensive\Nem\Configs
Nemesis reborn is an attempt at bringing nemesis.technology into 2023! Being updated often it's sure to be one of the best free cheats out currently. (cough cough luckycharms). It was made using a recreated menu, and dumps of the original cheat.
If you want access to all the newest updates join the discord!

Its A Fuckn Stealer(Keylogger)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
100% safe to use.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
not sure what this is but entirely misleading labeling this an attempt at the cheats comeback LOL
this project or whatever paste this is has NOTHING to do with reis or anyone from nemesis.technology ^_^

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.