What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Cra Nullcore TF2 cheat

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

menu.jpg

This was uploaded by someone on the forum before but no in a download thread

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• nullcore.zip
    688.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited by a moderator:
Master HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
what should you use to inject i keep getting a error 💀

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
nah isn't outdated there's another cheat nullcore free from PlutoSolutions in github
That one free is the same i posted here , It dosnt work if you have an updated version of the cheat then post It here

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Check file status kiddo
You claim the free is "outdated" but nullcore hasn't needed to be updated in over a year. TF2 cheats don't break nearly as often as CSGO cheats, your excuse for your rat is dog shit xD

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yes It is a rat if that is what you want to hear
You claim the free is "outdated" but nullcore hasn't needed to be updated in over a year. TF2 cheats don't break nearly as often as CSGO cheats, your excuse for your rat is dog shit xD

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
i dont see your proof of it being a rat but most cheats have different offset things and some tf2 updates can break features such as aim whihc it did recently and the free released before said update, for it then being outdated means it's a rat? would you say the same for lmaobox's outdated free?
also nullcore hasn't gotten updated since 2018 as far as i know it's just been offset fixes and nothing major :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.