What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!

./.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
maybe discord? i dont use chat
Alright drop your discord, it might be a bit awkward since i havent talked to you and we dont have any mutual friends

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
180z 180z do you have a discord where i can talk to people about legacy hvh? Im really bad at it, but I wanna get better so could use some help from better players :)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
180z 180z do you have a discord where i can talk to people about legacy hvh? Im really bad at it, but I wanna get better so could use some help from better players :)
dont have a legacy discord unfortunately

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
it saves, in c gamesense 100%
it saves now idk what i was doing wrong lol, will share my cfg soon if skinchanger decides to not crash :D
danke bruder!

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Regarding the cheat posted here, it's quite the replication of Skeet; but not to its fullest.
The ragebot logic and resolver are probably not Skeet's, but I can tell that there might be parts that are. However, this "replica" (If you wish to call it that), is lacking at the core foundation of what Skeet was in 2018.

To give you a few examples: Not original Skeet AA: Twist is not legitimiate, Crooked is, however. Excluding Fake Yaws, and Yaws: No sideways, no 180 Jitter, nor fake pitches, etc. Also, Crooked was around when Skeet had a lua system, which is not included therein.

The menu cannot be resized/adjusted, and some Visual features are missing (one example would be Grenade Trajectory).

The given Skin Changer cannot be utilized (as per 180z's comment in the topic channel).

180Z, and 180z are broken (they put your Yaw backwards), and thereon.

As you can see, this post might come off as petty, and that's ok. However, the point I'm attempting to ascertain, is that this "replica" is a good cheat, but with faults that can be fixed. Granted, I am aware of a new version of this cheat being released, and it being privatized; but that is a bit avaracious of you; considering this is an outdated version of CS:GO HVH in terms of lifespan, and people wish to enjoy it.

When addressing this post, be aware that this was made in good faith, and be respectful. Thank you, all!

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Regarding the cheat posted here, it's quite the replication of Skeet; but not to its fullest.
The ragebot logic and resolver are probably not Skeet's, but I can tell that there might be parts that are. However, this "replica" (If you wish to call it that), is lacking at the core foundation of what Skeet was in 2018.

To give you a few examples: Not original Skeet AA: Twist is not legitimiate, Crooked is, however. Excluding Fake Yaws, and Yaws: No sideways, no 180 Jitter, nor fake pitches, etc. Also, Crooked was around when Skeet had a lua system, which is not included therein.

The menu cannot be resized/adjusted, and some Visual features are missing (one example would be Grenade Trajectory).

The given Skin Changer cannot be utilized (as per 180z's comment in the topic channel).

180Z, and 180z are broken (they put your Yaw backwards), and thereon.

As you can see, this post might come off as petty, and that's ok. However, the point I'm attempting to ascertain, is that this "replica" is a good cheat, but with faults that can be fixed. Granted, I am aware of a new version of this cheat being released, and it being privatized; but that is a bit avaracious of you; considering this is an outdated version of CS:GO HVH in terms of lifespan, and people wish to enjoy it.

When addressing this post, be aware that this was made in good faith, and be respectful. Thank you, all!
very good review of the situation, this hack was made for fun and didnt intend on being a perfect skeet replica, just a fun hack to inject.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.