What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!

ege

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its rat dontt download my usage went to 99%

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This shit safe? and does it even work
its immortal made to look like pandora, its not real, but since immortal is an old version of pandora ig its kinda true, it is marked safe so it is, only issue is the cfg system, doesnt save or load configs

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
its immortal made to look like pandora, its not real, but since immortal is an old version of pandora ig its kinda true, it is marked safe so it is, only issue is the cfg system, doesnt save or load configs
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\CS:GO 2018\phack\cfg

My cfg:

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Rage_EY4EGKY.zip
    8.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
itt just crashes, window called "Meme" pops out and the game just crashes instantly. Anyone knows why this happens? The first time i tried to inject it actually worked, after 5 mins cheat crashed and now i cant even inject it.
You need to run game in Fullscreen windowed mode.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
in order for configs to work, you have to make a folder in the CSGO Legacy LOCATION (where you put otv2 configs) named pdr, then make another folder inside that named cfg, then configs will create in cfg folder

qae

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
in order for configs to work, you have to make a folder in the CSGO Legacy LOCATION (where you put otv2 configs) named pdr, then make another folder inside that named cfg, then configs will create in cfg folder
good to know, but i still cant create a cfg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.