What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the fact that harv is the fan here (w smexy ofc, they boyfriends LOL) is insane, no?
yes yes im a very good fan of smexy 🔥 totally havent got ab 5 dms with the lad

User ID
Reactions
Level
personers stop arguing it was just a 1x1 dodge and now its ww3

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Jannes can you share a config?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
when are we gettin gs.dog v5 free

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Struggles to hit gs head claiming his resolver is up to date!!

View attachment 7123

CFG Path:Steamlibrary\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO dir)

jannes freeed airflow paste (was in a priv dc hard to come by and freeed on day 1 so yeah):ROFLMAO:

has cheat revealer
has improved ragebot (he claims)

CHEAT MENU:

View attachment 7131

#DISCORD IS xmquwu ADD ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING <3

EDIT: he is now dodging 1x1 against me?..View attachment 7141

View attachment 7142nice one jannesbonk 😭

View attachment 7150steady dming me fan behaviour

Jannesbonk is a big Romanian retard who started out with r4tting medsua.uno (free version) and then made it paid and shortly after exit scammed... idk why he has fans when he exit scammed on half his community and never refunded or kept the cheat up for the users who paid for it.

View attachment 7156 see METASET.CCmetaset.cc is a freeed primo lua meaning he is broke has to use a 5$ free (unk.is) and is also using freeed luas yikesView attachment 7157

Another thing to clarify as he is trying so so hard to defend the fact this is "public" i freeed this from a private discord he had with invites disabled so yeah he can claim its public all he wants when the discord is private where the DLL is being held if that isnt the case please do post the discord in comments JannesBonk JannesBonk <3

LMFAO KID TRIED FLEXING PRIM TO ME (a cheat u can now get invites for just having a sub) AND I HAVE A LOWER UID THAN HIM LOL? 😭View attachment 7158

JannesBonk JannesBonk please stop clowning yourself

View attachment 7159他声称我在这里回复他的粉丝女孩时得到了 9-0d(@xeatrew),然后当我加入服务器时,它是空的,嗯,不错的一个 JannesBonk JannesBonk...顺便说一下,我没有连接这个ss,因为我正忙着回复,然后当我去连接时,他的智商已经消失了..View attachment 7160😭
2024年加入PRIM并谈论哎呀..

View attachment 7161禁止双向飞碟射击,可能是因为她是小丑贴士😏
错误和崩溃

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.