What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request Please help im going crazy

./.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello. i really want to get some routes for the movement recorder on Reflect.codes. i had used it before and after i reinstalled my windows i lost them. i spent so much time looking for them and trying to get them back. i looked everywhere on this forum, youtube, my files and hell i even downloaded a wierd exe from a guy on youtube but i still didnt find shit. since the original dll with them configs and stuff got outdated and removed i cant get them back. so pleaase pleas pleas if you still have them please i beg you sent them to me. (if you had use that before it should be under appdata> roaming >reflect>routes) please send them to me if you still got them. this is my last hope. thank you for reading my problems
Honestly i say you just try to learn movement, cheating it is boring in matchmaking and you can only go for clips, legit movement allows for better clips like jumpstats, routes etc, or make your own (soz for no help)

User ID
Reactions
Level
Honestly i say you just try to learn movement, cheating it is boring in matchmaking and you can only go for clips, legit movement allows for better clips like jumpstats, routes etc, or make your own (soz for no help)
Thank you . i made this post like a week ago and finaly today i got what i wanted. now in this week i was so down bad that i actualy tried to learn movement cheating. and i understood the basics of it. i also made my own routes but some stuff like the pixelsurfs are nearly immposible for a begginer. plus i dont cheat in MM to win. I only enjoy "trolling" my friends and teammates and their reactions are so funny when they see you hovering above ct spawn or like zoom arround the map.

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
The original DLL still works and this is the ONLY place you can find it:

Anything else is likely malware.

Cheers

User ID
Reactions
Level
The original DLL still works and this is the ONLY place you can find it:

Anything else is likely malware.

Cheers
Thank you. i think my explanation was bad.. i got reflect.codes, i just wanted some routes for the movement recorder, but i got them yesterday. so we can consider this case closed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.