What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request Please help im going crazy

User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello. i really want to get some routes for the movement recorder on Reflect.codes. i had used it before and after i reinstalled my windows i lost them. i spent so much time looking for them and trying to get them back. i looked everywhere on this forum, youtube, my files and hell i even downloaded a wierd exe from a guy on youtube but i still didnt find shit. since the original dll with them configs and stuff got outdated and removed i cant get them back. so pleaase pleas pleas if you still have them please i beg you sent them to me. (if you had use that before it should be under appdata> roaming >reflect>routes) please send them to me if you still got them. this is my last hope. thank you for reading my problems

Übermacht dieser Sklavenszene
User ID
Reactions
Level
Firstly, I would recommend to reset your PC because of the executable file of that YouTube guy. And secondly, I would try to download config packs and stuff like that, mostly there are some Movement Locations included.

User ID
Reactions
Level
Firstly, I would recommend to reset your PC because of the executable file of that YouTube guy. And secondly, I would try to download config packs and stuff like that, mostly there are some Movement Locations included.
thank you, i searched every single bit i could find, that includes config packs i ony found like 2 config packs on some discord servers (through youtube) none of them had routes, its was just a config and the 6-7 "default" luas. And about the executable, i thought it was also a pack with configs and routes it was named configs_something.rar i didnt know it was an executable after i downloaded it and saw it i just deleted ( didnt run it ) after that i went back to the video and joined his dicord. Spoiler alert he didnt have them. :c +im rocking McAfee so the exe was quarantined immediately. that why im asking peoole here if they still got them, i searched everywhere there is. i really dont wanna waste peoples time, i fell bad for making this post. but this is my only chance... thank you again

User ID
Reactions
Level
thank you, i searched every single bit i could find, that includes config packs i ony found like 2 config packs on some discord servers (through youtube) none of them had routes, its was just a config and the 6-7 "default" luas. And about the executable, i thought it was also a pack with configs and routes it was named configs_something.rar i didnt know it was an executable after i downloaded it and saw it i just deleted ( didnt run it ) after that i went back to the video and joined his dicord. Spoiler alert he didnt have them. :c +im rocking McAfee so the exe was quarantined immediately. that why im asking peoole here if they still got them, i searched everywhere there is. i really dont wanna waste peoples time, i fell bad for making this post. but this is my only chance... thank you again
Doing some research, if I get some routes I am gonna give you them.

User ID
Reactions
Level
Thank you so much, but please dont waste to much time, i really feel bad for wasting your time. this post was intended for people who still have them (so they dont waste much time). but still thank you so much for reading and helping me out. :)

User ID
Reactions
Level
Thank you so much, but please dont waste to much time, i really feel bad for wasting your time. this post was intended for people who still have them (so they dont waste much time). but still thank you so much for reading and helping me out. :)
It's not a time waste, want to show the people that there are still nice people in this community.

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello. i really want to get some routes for the movement recorder on Reflect.codes. i had used it before and after i reinstalled my windows i lost them. i spent so much time looking for them and trying to get them back. i looked everywhere on this forum, youtube, my files and hell i even downloaded a wierd exe from a guy on youtube but i still didnt find shit. since the original dll with them configs and stuff got outdated and removed i cant get them back. so pleaase pleas pleas if you still have them please i beg you sent them to me. (if you had use that before it should be under appdata> roaming >reflect>routes) please send them to me if you still got them. this is my last hope. thank you for reading my problems
Plisskien Plisskien do you still have the routes ?

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sadly I couldn’t find it but maybe in older logs or history of this thread there is the files

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Like bruh a few weeks ago I had it on my pc

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Is there some routes in this rar file ?

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
See if you reserted SYSTEM all your files gone! I recommending "Sakara" it have movement recorder to!

User ID
Reactions
Level
Is there some routes in this rar file ?
Thats not a .rar when you press download it downloadas as a exe.. but he still dont have them i joined his discord

edit: Thank you tho

Last edited:
User ID
Reactions
Level
im so down bad i keep trying to recreate them with little to no success😭😭

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Fr bro i had them like a month ago but anyway reflect will be uselss most likely cuz it’s bad overall (rage at least)

User ID
Reactions
Level
Fr bro i had them like a month ago but anyway reflect will be uselss most likely cuz it’s bad overall (rage at least)
Yeea.. rage is not that good indeed. but this is my favourite cheat, it was so fun hopping arround in MM and floating above ct spawn on mirage with the pixesurf.

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
better late than never :p

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Routes.rar
    596 KB · Views: 34

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.