What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

LUA [Skeet / GameSense] IP Grabber

amarena.space
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Don't use this, it's very skiddie move.
Just use this to help fixing exploit for VALVe, nobody likes DDoSing skids.

author: csmit195

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• grabber.lua
    2.6 KB · Views: 334
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Don't use this, it's very skiddie move.
Just use this to help fixing exploit for VALVe, nobody likes DDoSing skids.

author: csmit195
Yo i didn't really understand this since i'm really new to scripting and stuff some guy sent me the link to this. How do i use the script?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yo i didn't really understand this since i'm really new to scripting and stuff some guy sent me the link to this. How do i use the script?
yeah u need gs, and after u can load it, and use it :p

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hey, dev of that Lua here. Noticed an important piece of information missing from the description. This Lua also prevents other people from IP grabbing you. While I don't recommend using it against people, I do recommend running the Lua in the background to keep you safe. Originally there was a group of NA players using a similar version of this exploit privately, they were grabbing and ddosing my friends and randoms. I decided, that I would figure out how, I spent 4 hours diving into theories I had until I found it, and I had one condition for release, if I could block it, I'd release it. So that's what I did, I posted it with a blocker with the hope that Valve will fix it and that people will take it more seriously. I personally have never ddossed anyone and I don't think anyone should be threatened by a bunch of children with a private exploit. If anyone has any more questions, feel free to direct them to my discord: csmit195#4729

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hey, dev of that Lua here. Noticed an important piece of information missing from the description. This Lua also prevents other people from IP grabbing you. While I don't recommend using it against people, I do recommend running the Lua in the background to keep you safe. Originally there was a group of NA players using a similar version of this exploit privately, they were grabbing and ddosing my friends and randoms. I decided, that I would figure out how, I spent 4 hours diving into theories I had until I found it, and I had one condition for release, if I could block it, I'd release it. So that's what I did, I posted it with a blocker with the hope that Valve will fix it and that people will take it more seriously. I personally have never ddossed anyone and I don't think anyone should be threatened by a bunch of children with a private exploit. If anyone has any more questions, feel free to direct them to my discord: csmit195#4729
How I can Inplement into aimware?

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Too bad the lua only blocks it when getting the IP via the steam API.

Take this:

GG now anyone can do it no cheat to load lua or coding skill required and you cant stop it with your retarded 'block'.

PS: Nice 'private' exploit btw we knew about this since 2015

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.