What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
!WARNING USE A VM TO PLAY WITH WARNING!
VirusTotal Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: Bruh I don't think I need to, everyone knows how the menu of this cheat is lmao? It was one of the most famous free cheats
What this red text mean? It's not safe? It have a malwares?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: Bruh I don't think I need to, everyone knows how the menu of this cheat is lmao? It was one of the most famous free cheats
where do the configs go

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal Link:

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: Bruh I don't think I need to, everyone knows how the menu of this cheat is lmao? It was one of the most famous free cheat
why do i need a vm to play or like why is there a warning

A confused mouse trying to read a book lol
User ID
Reactions
Level
I started encountering a weird bug with the cheat where I can't change my yaw mode at all. I tried restarting CS:GO multiple times but that doesn't work. I found a temporarily fix where I delete my config from the configs folder and then redownload it from Discord to put back into the folder and that seems to fix it, but only for a couple minutes.

For example: Whenever I make my yaw mode to "Random" it doesn't actually change it to that mode and instead keeps it at freestanding (how I have my config by default). This also only happens with the yaw modes and nothing else, can anyone here help me solve this please, haha?

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 254
supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
I started encountering a weird bug with the cheat where I can't change my yaw mode at all. I tried restarting CS:GO multiple times but that doesn't work. I found a temporarily fix where I delete my config from the configs folder and then redownload it from Discord to put back into the folder and that seems to fix it, but only for a couple minutes.

For example: Whenever I make my yaw mode to "Random" it doesn't actually change it to that mode and instead keeps it at freestanding (how I have my config by default). This also only happens with the yaw modes and nothing else, can anyone here help me solve this please, haha?
Base skeet.idb/supremacy is verry buggy and most supremacy pastes have fixed these issues 👍

A confused mouse trying to read a book lol
User ID
Reactions
Level
Base skeet.idb/supremacy is verry buggy and most supremacy pastes have fixed these issues 👍
Ohh! Could you please give me a good skeet.idb cheat BUT that's better?? But please not the 2k17/megadrip one cause I'm using it right now and it's not the best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.