What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Help skeet inv

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Do skeet invitations need to be purchased or obtained by other methods?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Do skeet invitations need to be purchased or obtained by other methods?
Theoretically, if you buy inv key from someone and staff will find out about it, you will get ban, along with person who sold it to you.
Most cheats providers (where inv key is required) ban something like this, you should get this key for free, but people consider it as good business... :)

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I suggest not going into buying accounts or invites. You could either get scammed, get banned from the cheat or have a bad reputation for buying invites or accounts.

Even if you don't get banned from let's just say skeet.cc/gamesense.pub then you just wasted 400$ on a cheat for a game from 2012.

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I suggest you not buying an invite whatsoever. 99% are scammers and if ur lucky and face 1 legit seller, ur likely to get banned anyways.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Theoretically, if you buy inv key from someone and staff will find out about it, you will get ban, along with person who sold it to you.
Most cheats providers (where inv key is required) ban something like this, you should get this key for free, but people consider it as good business... :)

all sellers besides eso, wsh and devs are scammers
wsh sells invs for $500 sometimes

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I suggest you not buying an invite whatsoever. 99% are scammers and if ur lucky and face 1 legit seller, ur likely to get banned anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.