Welcome to hackvshack.net Forum!
Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, and More!
Register

Safe smeltra free in 1min by claude + oxicebear

cus the owner cant face the fact that his cheat is pasted and not everyone wants to login into his shitty ai generated website
Why so jealous 😂 In my opinion, you're like askid fr. All you know how to do is run your mouth; I wonder what you’ll do when you get caught. Of course, there’s no telling if that will actually happen, but it’ll be really interesting to see. 😂🤔
 
forced on my knees? you can suck my dick at most :LOL:
at first open google translate first or go to claude and translate it in Polish kid :)
I look forward to the moment when you’re put in your place, oh, it’ll be so much fun then😁. I've said it all, so I'll wait for the moment when you'll be forced onto your knees. Dont forget to translate and no more words needed.
 
at first open google translate first or go to claude and translate it in Polish kid :)
I look forward to the moment when you’re put in your place, oh, it’ll be so much fun then😁. I've said it all, so I'll wait for the moment when you'll be forced onto your knees. Dont forget to translate and no more words needed.
dude cry that ur shitty paste was free, nobody cares u are pasting ofc ur cheat will be free even if its for free u got like 3 dickriders rn come on dude lock the gosh in
 
shit velocity paste based on nexoriabeta(?)
also wanted to note nexoria is some ai slop too
Description:
i joined to the server of smeltra i asked the owner about it and got insta banned after asking if its based on nexoria. His cheat had to get fixed after the free cus he isnt able to update 2 patterns and some vtables

Screenshot:
1790453962426.webp

Menu key: INS

CFG Location: Documents\Smeltra\configs

How to run:
1. unzip file with 7zip or WinRar, password: hvh.net
2. run cs2.exe with "-allow_third_party_software" launch option
2. inject .dll file with standard injection to cs2.exe, with any working injector
3. open menu with key: INS
3. suffer with this goyslop

Important:
bhop and some other stuff crash the game were to lazy to update it 💀 // u can update it by urself it has absolutely no security and nothing is encrypted))
this is absolutely dogshit ur better of using default velocity
+rep
 
  • Love
Reactions: cloxy