What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
wdym, freeed cheat = source code
freeed cheat is PE file so there is only pseudo code that can be reversed, and source code is source code, and here we don't have it.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
freeed cheat is PE file so there is only pseudo code that can be reversed, and source code is source code, and here we don't have it.
You say don't have the source? But then, when injecting into the game, an imgui window appears in the corner of the screen, where information about the free with the freeer’s nickname is written

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
You say don't have the source? But then, when injecting into the game, an imgui window appears in the corner of the screen, where information about the free with the freeer’s nickname is written
But this is not a source code, and if you are referring to source ONLY there is, but person upper in the conversation was asking about source code.

Here you have explenation what is source code:

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
literally bros don't know what he is talking about. I guess you're new in cheating 🤣

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this shit real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this permenantly tabs me out shit cheat

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
literally bros don't know what he is talking about. I guess you're new in cheating 🤣
and in your opinion, through IDA PRO, you can do something that can only be done with the source? Idiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.