Welcome to hackvshack.net Forum!
Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, and More!
Register

C++ Structure Cheat velocity chams fix

hey im gonna test this but i want to ask how did you come to this conclusion
I had a similar issue with chams on csgo back then. the pattern looked off to me so I checked it in IDA, for some reason the scanner wasn't catching the mismatch, still looking into why, but updating the sig fixed it.
 
I had a similar issue with chams on csgo back then. the pattern looked off to me so I checked it in IDA, for some reason the scanner wasn't catching the mismatch, still looking into why, but updating the sig fixed it.
idk if you have or not but i fixed my legit bot and legit silent aim so with that and your chams fix i posted my half fixed velocity source its just getting approved rn however movemtn and ragebot still broken
 

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) in last 1 hours View details