What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
this dll safe ? thought they said it was on recode

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
this dll safe ? thought they said it was on recode
It got fixed by a random guy from a discord and yes it’s safe since it has green verified mark in corner left

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
It doesnt work for me when I inject it just comes up as NULL. Oh well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 2394

CFG Path: Appdata/Roaming/weave

WARNING ! : Expect some features to be broken , flags / ESP / scope and stuff are broken im trying to find the broken features, sorry

Note : Weave 2.5 cfgs and luas are working on this version of weave its not working perfectly but some luas can work perfectly
Did u fix that issue with the esp and the other's? Because it seems to work fine for me

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Did u fix that issue with the esp and the other's? Because it seems to work fine for me
Can u see auto peek indicator , box esp , flags , if yes then it’s fixed, for me it wasn’t working Ima try when I go on my pc

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Can u see auto peek indicator , box esp , flags , if yes then it’s fixed, for me it wasn’t working Ima try when I go on my pc
for me everything works,auto peek,box esp,flags and everything that u said there broken

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I do manual map it but it still wont work it View attachment 2399
Run extreme injector as admin , make sure you did put csgo.exe as process , if manual map still doesn’t work try standard injection , maybe csghost is working , and make sure you’re using the last version of extreme , (download the one from master131 on GitHub

NA HVH Biggest Namer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I dont have the source
don't need it, cheat functions are still the same, only thing that's changed is some getmove stuff and offsets. it's an easy bytepach if you know what you're doing.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!