What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
So, i was listing today at the forums of hackvshack and i saw a post which can be found here. So let's deeply explain steam modules.

Steam modules are used to allocate the hack's memory, modules have been known in game hacking for years, so, what are they?

Steam modules in the context of game hacking refer to dynamic link libraries (DLLs) that come into play when a person frees a cheat software and need to allocate specialized cheat memory within Steam games, most popular currently being CS:GO / CS:2. These modules are typically developed to bypass cloud cheat memory.

When a cheat software is freeed, it often requires the injection of code into the game's memory space to function properly.

Steam modules are basically inserting necessary cheat code into the process and affect the game's memory being controlled.

These modules are essential for some cheats that use .

I hope you learned something today. Enjoy the rest of your day. Peace out.

Last edited by a moderator:
supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
hi!! i've edited the way your post looks so it can be easy for newcomers to look at.

all in all, great post! this can definitely help get new cheaters a good and well explained description on what these modules are. thanks!

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Really nice thread, didn't think anyone would cover this, but good job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.