What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Risk Net [16/02/2024] (Build 10) TripIt.cc CS2 Cheat [Detected!]

Risk File - potentially malicious, If file is malicious, then it will be deleted ASAP. Use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
please add autoshoot, that would be awesome

User ID
Reactions
Level
Doesnt allow to open cs2 after inject if u inject on 4:3 res
what? bro this should caused by something others, internal cheat should work on any resolutions and i personally debug with 16:9 and play with 4:3

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
In the anti-aim column, I saw that there is a rotation function, but for some reason, it seems that this rotation cannot be seen by others, is this normal?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
ah, it seems that someone reposted my cheat on another forum, and this forum will require you to spend money to purchase an invitation code to obtain the cheat they received for free. They did not mark or indicate any original author or forum links posted by the original author, and I am very angry about this! I have never posted my cheat anywhere except on the forum of 'hackvshack. net'!😡😡😡😡😡😡
View attachment 6135
I saw same thing with AimStar, it is what it it. Maybe add information that cheat is fully free and can be downloaded under some link e.g. github? Ofc then you should obfusticate this string so they can't patch it so easly.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
can you also make backtrack and fov changer for aimbot?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
making no recoil for aimbot and hit chance will be really usefull

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Make it so its playable in real games too. I can only play with bots because of -insecure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.