What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
so u use linux? want to play 2018 hvh? ur in good hands (i think)
first of all you want to get 2018 csgo downloaded and add it to steam as a non steam game:
1692887194549.png
after this find where you got your 2018 csgo and add 'csgo.exe' as a non steam game
NOW you want to run it at least once via proton, personally i use proton experimental as you can see:
1692887348245.png
alright, did you run the game? did it work? if yes then let's go to the next step, finding your compatdata folder for non steam csgo.
the path to it for me is here, on an ubuntu based distro:

/home/username/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata
alright, now you want to get the appid for non steam csgo, most likely its some random ass numbers, this is mine:
1692887510597.png

after you've gotten your compatdata folder and appid for non steam csgo, we now have to do this:
1. installing protontricks (i use the pipx version, see their github: )
2. get your cheat, place it inside the non steam csgo folder
3. now for the tricky part, injecting the cheat, open your terminal and execute this command:

/home/YOURUSERNAME/.local/bin/protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid APP_ID PATH_TO_INJECTOR
in a real situation, it shall look like this:
/home/bandit/.local/bin/protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid 2544438910 /home/bandit/injector.exe
make sure to use a simple CRT+LL injector, xenos and extreme injector most likely won't work
inject the .dll into your csgo.exe and it should work

------
alright, did it not work? if your csgo didnt launch then try using a different proton version.
does your csgo launch but can't get the injector to work?
1. make sure you have a CRT+LL injector (I used lunar injector which can be found on UC)
2. try using the pipx version of protontricks, its the only one that worked for me
-----
still can't get your injector to work? alright, try one of these commands (found them on UC)

sudo -E /usr/sbin/capsh --keep=1 --user=${USER} --inh=cap_sys_admin --addamb=cap_sys_admin -- -c 'protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid TARGET_APPID_HERE INJECTOR_HERE.exe'
OR
sudo -E /usr/sbin/capsh --keep=1 --user=${USER} --inh=cap_sys_admin --addamb=cap_sys_admin -- -c 'env HOME=<your home path here> protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid TARGET_APPID_HERE INJECTOR_HERE.exe'
-----
if it still doesn't work then I have no idea, add me on discord and I'll try to help you if im available
(my discord is "hackvshack")
-----
some proof of a goofy cheat working on linux:
1692888565214.png
-----

1692888689835.png
(ik it ain't styles, just the first thing i could get my hands on :D)

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
so u use linux? want to play 2018 hvh? ur in good hands (i think)
first of all you want to get 2018 csgo downloaded and add it to steam as a non steam game:
View attachment 5331
after this find where you got your 2018 csgo and add 'csgo.exe' as a non steam game
NOW you want to run it at least once via proton, personally i use proton experimental as you can see:
View attachment 5332
alright, did you run the game? did it work? if yes then let's go to the next step, finding your compatdata folder for non steam csgo.
the path to it for me is here, on an ubuntu based distro:

/home/username/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata
alright, now you want to get the appid for non steam csgo, most likely its some random ass numbers, this is mine:
View attachment 5333

after you've gotten your compatdata folder and appid for non steam csgo, we now have to do this:
1. installing protontricks (i use the pipx version, see their github: )
2. get your cheat, place it inside the non steam csgo folder
3. now for the tricky part, injecting the cheat, open your terminal and execute this command:

/home/YOURUSERNAME/.local/bin/protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid APP_ID PATH_TO_INJECTOR
in a real situation, it shall look like this:
/home/bandit/.local/bin/protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid 2544438910 /home/bandit/injector.exe
make sure to use a simple CRT+LL injector, xenos and extreme injector most likely won't work
inject the .dll into your csgo.exe and it should work

------
alright, did it not work? if your csgo didnt launch then try using a different proton version.
does your csgo launch but can't get the injector to work?
1. make sure you have a CRT+LL injector (I used lunar injector which can be found on UC)
2. try using the pipx version of protontricks, its the only one that worked for me
-----
still can't get your injector to work? alright, try one of these commands (found them on UC)

sudo -E /usr/sbin/capsh --keep=1 --user=${USER} --inh=cap_sys_admin --addamb=cap_sys_admin -- -c 'protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid TARGET_APPID_HERE INJECTOR_HERE.exe'
OR
sudo -E /usr/sbin/capsh --keep=1 --user=${USER} --inh=cap_sys_admin --addamb=cap_sys_admin -- -c 'env HOME=<your home path here> protontricks-launch --no-bwrap --appid TARGET_APPID_HERE INJECTOR_HERE.exe'
-----
if it still doesn't work then I have no idea, add me on discord and I'll try to help you if im available
(my discord is "hackvshack")
-----
some proof of a goofy cheat working on linux:
View attachment 5335
-----

View attachment 5336
(ik it ain't styles, just the first thing i could get my hands on :D)

Ty for this post, ngl high quality content!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
how do i inject dlls into steam?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.