What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Stupid ahh personas its outdated and will give you error parsing commands. Also A Rat was found in the file so don't use it and uninstall lmao look in there telegram comments for more info the rat will ask for file explorer to be ran as admin and your PC will be a crypto mining rig for them XD

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Stupid ahh personas its outdated and will give you error parsing commands. Also A Rat was found in the file so don't use it and uninstall lmao look in there telegram comments for more info the rat will ask for file explorer to be ran as admin and your PC will be a crypto mining rig for them XD
persona stop yapping lmfaoo

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
dont use this unless you want a free vac on your account, used only aimbot & visuals and i got vac the next day! :D

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Blud u know u will get banned with every free cheat with freeed ones to i think only external cheats from market some of them wont get u banned

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
aw free work
1.open and wait until it loads cs2
2.inject aimwhere.dll "USE EXTREME INJECTOR V3 MANUAL MAP"
3.enjoy
(Crash? try again or outdated)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
aw free work
1.open and wait until it loads cs2
2.inject aimwhere.dll "USE EXTREME INJECTOR V3 MANUAL MAP"
3.enjoy
(Crash? try again or outdated)
keep crashing

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
the most terrible cheat I've ever played with

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it's NOT outdated, but it keeps kicking me from servers for "error in parsing user commands"

edit: I figured it out, literally almost every feature kicks you for user commands.
how do u fix it its annoying af i just wanna hvh

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
You here on this site do not provide any service, you are only being exploited for the sake of selling. Every one of you is committing fraud and wants to sell for money only and to exploit people.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Free cheating does not work, why? Because he wants you to buy cheating with money in order to benefit from them, and CS2 has no longer worked in cheating except with money.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Any cheat free I try for the sake of work does not work

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!