What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Announcement All hackvshack.net malicious threads incidents

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
This is a list of hackvshack.net forums threads where malicious content was approved, by our staff members.

8/31/22 onetap.xyz
CS:GO cheat onetap.xyz, was free onetap v3 copy, with loader, our administrator checked loader, and cheat file, it was safe to use, but after few updates unfortunately one of developers exploited this loader to grab users passwords etc... Due to this incited, now we are marking every thread with loader as RISK file. Because of possibilities to push new malicious update by loader developers, after thread being approved by forum staff.

Giuseppe Giuseppe made full thread about this incident describing what happened in this day.

25/01/23 Anyx.gg
Malicious thread was approved by me Plisskien Plisskien, file was downloading another exe file that was later executed in appdata folder, it was probably grabber, thread was only visible around 30min, It got around 70 views, download amount is unknown because files wasn't attached on forum, there was link to download file. Unfortunately, thread owner later edited his post, and he changed download link to original freeed file, but we were able to get old uploaded file.

Approved malicious file:
Download file by first file:

At this point I wasn't sure what happened, maybe I just missed something, or maybe I did something wrong.
Because of this situation, we will rework forum thread edit permissions, and next time we will pay more attention to thread maybe by russians, unfortunately most of all posted malicious threads on this forum are made by russians. This is probably first situation like this on this forum. We are very sorry, but there is any need in help to reinstall windows, or need for any help related with solving problems that would be caused by this malicious file, I'm happy to help. Also, ty a lot Stezix Stezix for help, he informed me about this situation, and also he provided removed file that was later removed by thread owner, he was also banned forum our forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.