What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Info Brownie's downfall part 6

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Legend
User ID
Reactions
Level
heyyy chrissy boo , since you still want to lie about yourself and tell people bs while alting because you ruined your own angry name.
so maybe I should tell people more truths since you seem to not be able to say those you fat American pathological liar.

so, anyways stop begging bro, seek professional help atp you addicted clown them Xanax pills getting to that nullptr sized brain of yours :3

1722601065562.png your name fits your personality now really well too.
oh so I lied? you sure Chris? 1722601081719.png

oh wait you self admitted cuz you're retarded....
1722601099466.png
anyways il keep adding more to this post today just gonna release this for now :3 since he decided to keep talking.

leave the community. you will never angry be safe.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Bro how long is this downfall gonna take.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
is this guy stuck on your mind 24/7? Sounds like someone is obsessed

Legend
User ID
Reactions
Level
sounds like you checking a color picker how about you go defend someone else other then a pedo that rats his own friends?

Legend
User ID
Reactions
Level
"obsessed" its called taking the trash out. quit defending that retarded xanax abuser, hes gonna overdose and kill himself anyways

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
sounds like you checking a color picker how about you go defend someone else other then a pedo that rats his own friends?
not defending him, couldn't care less about you or that guy tbh

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro another one? I think u giving this guy to much clout for no reason... Like any1 cares about brownie or whatever that guy is...

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
heyyy chrissy boo , since you still want to lie about yourself and tell people bs while alting because you ruined your own angry name.
so maybe I should tell people more truths since you seem to not be able to say those you fat American pathological liar.

so, anyways stop begging bro, seek professional help atp you addicted clown them Xanax pills getting to that nullptr sized brain of yours :3

View attachment 7237 your name fits your personality now really well too.
oh so I lied? you sure Chris? View attachment 7238

oh wait you self admitted cuz you're retarded....
View attachment 7239
anyways il keep adding more to this post today just gonna release this for now :3 since he decided to keep talking.

leave the community. you will never angry be safe.
Bro how many more posts? Ngl forum was created for sth else.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
dang found this

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• image_2024-08-05_054238720.png
    image_2024-08-05_054238720.png
    14 KB · Views: 8
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Both threads were closed. I don't see any point in these posts since they are not contributing anything meaningful here. I support the idea of exposing people who are damaging our community by, for example, spreading malware or selling awful pasted cheats. However, these recent posts are just talking nonsense for reasons unknown to me. This type of behavior is unacceptable on our forum as it doesn't relate to our community in the way previously described.

Therefore, I'm locking both threads, and I don't want to see any new posts with explanations or other nonsense. Nothing will be removed unless it breaks the forum rules, such as doxxing.

P.S. The forum was created for reasons other than exposing people for unclear purposes. This is just stupid. I don't see any valid reason to do it here.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!