What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Exploit Can someone explain me some things?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

this is what people call "TANK AA" and its just flooding 2022 meta, can someone explain to me how did they make this AA in this lua? how does it work? can i make it in C++/CPP?
(i need such answers as ah yes its tricking offsets and sets X jitter amount and Y fakelag amount and has this and this)

Last edited:
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level

this is what people call "TANK AA" and its just flooding 2022 meta, can someone explain to me how did they make this AA in this lua? how does it work? can i make it in C++/CPP?
(i need such answers as ah yes its tricking offsets and sets X jitter amount and Y fakelag amount and has this and this)
I was making a lot of 'TANK AA' videos a few years ago with aimware. Key to make this type of videos are very weak enemies, I wasn't using any lua etc... it was just aw. Some examples of my vids same thing, remember all of these videos are highlights, so if it was only 3 min vid it took few hours to make proper media for it.

(ok here I use one lua, but tbh idk if it was even necessary to make this vid)

Another example, just aw but I was using this new antiaim, then this aa was new

I had even more vids, but they are private or unlisted maybe I'll find more good videos. And tbh ppl are making this type of videos, just because this it the best way to sell configs, in these type of videos I was able to sell a lot of configs, and ngl it was very lucrative business, tbh cuz of that I'm able to host this forum already 1,5years without making any bigger amount of money here. I'll post more my vids with tank AA.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I was making a lot of 'TANK AA' videos a few years ago with aimware. Key to make this type of videos are very weak enemies, I wasn't using any lua etc... it was just aw. Some examples of my vids same thing, remember all of these videos are highlights, so if it was only 3 min vid it took few hours to make proper media for it.

(ok here I use one lua, but tbh idk if it was even necessary to make this vid)

Another example, just aw but I was using this new antiaim, then this aa was new

I had even more vids, but they are private or unlisted maybe I'll find more good videos. And tbh ppl are making this type of videos, just because this it the best way to sell configs, in these type of videos I was able to sell a lot of configs, and ngl it was very lucrative business, tbh cuz of that I'm able to host this forum already 1,5years without making any bigger amount of money here. I'll post more my vids with tank AA.
thats not rly tank aa, thats llama walk or somewhat like that, i used it with aw/otc2 it worked.... until resolvers got better, + i tried making similiar AA in fatality (to the vids i linked) and it worked on shits not 20€ cheat efficiency, so theres gotta be a lil something they do with this lua's that makes literally anyone spam, i mean leg breaker, weird jitter jittering only upper body yaw cuz legs barely move, etc

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
thats not rly tank aa, thats llama walk or somewhat like that, i used it with aw/otc2 it worked.... until resolvers got better, + i tried making similiar AA in fatality (to the vids i linked) and it worked on shits not 20€ cheat efficiency, so theres gotta be a lil something they do with this lua's that makes literally anyone spam, i mean leg breaker, weird jitter jittering only upper body yaw cuz legs barely move, etc
Trust me nah, just weak enemies.
Btw check out this vid also, the most similar to ur vids, here I was just using quick peek, u can find it in every cheat

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Trust me nah, just weak enemies.
Btw check out this vid also, the most similar to ur vids, here I was just using quick peek, u can find it in every cheat
meh i found better explonation on unknown cheats, btw u should start a serie of reviewing your subscribers yt accs ngl, i would watch

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
meh i found better explonation on unknown cheats, btw u should start a serie of reviewing your subscribers yt accs ngl, i would watch
Better explanation? And wdym about reviewing my subs?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
better explanation = code + what shit does, and reviewing your subs media lol
I guess there are not much ppl who would be able to explain everything with code, and don't forget that all of these videos are highlights...

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I guess there are not much ppl who would be able to explain everything with code, and don't forget that all of these videos are highlights...
yeah ik, + all of these tank aa's look diffirent, so im just trying to make the best one i can in my paste project that im not going to sell, it would be like lc early days, only for friends for memes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.