What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
Virustotal

Hello Guys. Have you experienced a ban in the last few weeks, and even with a spoofer you get kicked of your favorite game? Well it's because of traces left into your computer after a ban. This is when you need a software like this; cleaner. It cleans all the left over traces, and when you combine it with a good spoofer you can play your favorite game again!

How to use;
1st: Download "cleaner.exe"
2nd: Run the file.
3rd: Select the game you want to clean your traces from.
4th: Just wait, and select "no" to mac spoofing if your spoofer does that. If it doesn't spoof your mac, select "yes"
5th: Select "no" to reset network adapters, if you haven't been manual banned.

If you face any issues while using it, feel free to dm me on discord; sa1fu#1337!

Software isn't made by me. <3​

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• cleaner .zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 86
Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
Virustotal

Hello Guys. Have you experienced a ban in the last few weeks, and even with a spoofer you get kicked of your favorite game? Well it's because of traces left into your computer after a ban. This is when you need a software like this; cleaner. It cleans all the left over traces, and when you combine it with a good spoofer you can play your favorite game again!

How to use;
1st: Download "cleaner.exe"
2nd: Run the file.
3rd: Select the game you want to clean your traces from.
4th: Just wait, and select "no" to mac spoofing if your spoofer does that. If it doesn't spoof your mac, select "yes"
5th: Select "no" to reset network adapters, if you haven't been manual banned.

If you face any issues while using it, feel free to dm me on discord; sa1fu#1337!

Software isn't made by me. <3​
Good thing to know is that this shit deactivates your windows, so if that's something you don't want to happen use another cleaner. But this is the best option in the market, without a doubt.

./.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Lol you rename the cleaner and you give no credits, 2 year old post but idc tbf

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.