What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
just cuz its ur cheat and people dont hit its not theyr problem, its hack problem. stop pasting and cry less
just cuz you dont know how to set a cheat properly it's not a hack problem. stop downloading/asking for cfgs and cry less

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
are u sick in the head? when did i ask for config? 🤣. Yall russians are so stupid i swear

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
are u sick in the head? when did i ask for config? 🤣. Yall russians are so stupid i swear
I am not Russian, however, I can understand that you are a xenophobic idiot. Furthermore, the cheat is decent for being a free cheat. If you don't know how to move or properly configure it, that is your fault, not the fault of the cheat or the developer.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
what a terrible paste
Then make your own paste or cheat and stop complaining about other people's paste. Also, learn how to configure the cheat, because even if it has some issues, I still hit P with that beautiful paste.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ur hitting p because its default airflow with a somehow worse menu dog
Then make your own paste or cheat and stop complaining about other people's paste. Also, learn how to configure the cheat, because even if it has some issues, I still hit P with that beautiful paste.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I'm never injecting this cheat. But I am assuming if it is default airflow, it is going to have the WORST resolver.
Cause I made kahoothack off of airflow v1.5 and 1.5 only used freestand and lastmove as their resolver. So basically 0 logic.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
keep playing with supremacy paste.
what for are you posting in my thread for that you didn't like the cheat and its menu? 0_о
you don't even have proof that it's the default airflow, but you're all ready to write 50 posts in my thread about "it's the DeFaUlT aIrFlOw, the cHeAt is bAd (But I DiDn'T iNjEcT iT)"

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
if you don't like it, don't play. why do you have to tell me in the thread that you don't like the cheat?

I'm not forcing you to play with him

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
very "constructive" criticism

you haven't even seen my code, but you're ready to say that it's the default airflow, and with its resolver as well

stop talking nonsense and don't post in my thread.
yo dumbass, maybe read? "I'm never injecting this cheat. But I am assuming if it is default airflow"
Where did I say it is default airflow?
btw talking about constructive criticism, I literally pointed out that default airflow only uses last move and freestand. Just pointing this out to other people that paste off airflow so that they know what to fix up and shit.

if you don't like it, don't play. why do you have to tell me in the thread that you don't like the cheat?

I'm not forcing you to play with him

u dont want people reviewing your cheat that you posted on a forum for free???? how else are you suppose to improve?
if the people say the menu is ugly or dogshit, maybe its a sign that it should be changed. Which in this case, it should.

Last edited:
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yo dumbass, maybe read? "I'm never injecting this cheat. But I am assuming if it is default airflow"
Where did I say it is default airflow?
btw talking about constructive criticism, I literally pointed out that default airflow only uses last move and freestand. Just pointing this out to other people that paste off airflow so that they know what to fix up and shit.

u dont want people reviewing your cheat that you posted on a forum for free???? how else are you suppose to improve?
if the people say the menu is ugly or dogshit, maybe its a sign that it should be changed. Which in this case, it should.
I understand that we all have different opinions, but using terms like 'idiot' undermines the validity of your argument. In the future, I suggest expressing your feedback more respectfully. Additionally, constructive criticism should be based on direct experience. Reviews should be made after thoroughly testing the cheat, software, or whatever is being reviewed. It would be more helpful and fair to avoid masking a negative attitude behind a review that lacks concrete evidence. By the way, if you don't like the cheat or menu and don't have any suggestions, then don't bother responding to the thread, because you just end up looking 'funny'.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

View attachment 7254

CFG Path: [csgo folder]\cuteflow legacy

discord:

i wouldnt wish using this on my worst enemy you struggle to get anything above 1 kd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.