What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Other Detecting/Banning system

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I wanted to ask about if CS:GO can automatically detect if cheats are injected or am I being banned for other reasons.

I have multiple accounts but this is how some of them got banned lately :-

1st Acc :-
I only played 1 match on this account with cheat injected, used walls only, and didn't do anything suspicious in game like prefiring or killing behind walls or anything.
After this game, I instantly went to Red Trust Factor because I got reported, because our team had an obvious spinner in the game, I didn't touch the account after that, and after a week, it received a game ban (VAC inside the game). It was weird as I almost only injected it.

2nd Acc :-
I played multiple matches with cheat injected, some not using anything, and some using walls, after some time (like a week), nothing happened. (I didn't get reported because I was playing really safe).
Now, I played a game where I was using walls, used the walls to my advantage but not that obvious (like prefiring or killing behind walls), the other team reports me, and I instantly go to Red Trust Factor, so I stop playing, and after some hours, it receives a game ban (Convicted by Overwatch), Although I did exactly the same thing before but I didn't get reported. My game style is really safe and I don't show that I have walls or anything.

So how am I getting banned? What am I doing wrong here? Because I used to do this a lot and not get banned since I'm using walls only and not obviously cheating..
Can cheats be detected nowadays? but I was only banned after getting reported too, so what's the issue..?

The cheat I'm using: StarHook
The Injector I'm using: CSGhost v4.3.1

I never had any issue with the injector, or being banned like this, so what happened?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
using open source vac bypass and a free/freeed cheat
So now they can be detected? Even if I just inject and open the menu without using any hack options? I was confused because they aren't automatically detected, but after people reporting my accounts, it seems they can detect them then.

Do you know where is the issue exactly? Is it the injector or cheat? or both? and What do you recommend me to use (Injector + Cheat) if I still want to go for free cheats?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I was banned today running -insecure, im pretty sure its the injectors now.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Screenshot 2023-07-15 150237.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-15 150237.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I was banned today running -insecure, im pretty sure its the injectors now.
I don't think I'm running -insecure (unless it's auto with the injector). But I think the same, the injectors are definitely getting detected, because some of the cheats are new, but the injectors are really old, and you can get banned with a single report and no evidence of in-game hacking.

What injectors to use to not get banned? Anyone can recommend any?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.