This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Safe Cra Dopium

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
so is there anyone that fixed the menu not closing?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Is it still working till this date/

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
when injecting it doest work no menu opens pls and me on dc and help me there TAVO MOTINA#8935

dFL

$$$ aguero $$$
User ID
Reactions
Level
i cant close the menu with ins etc. any1 got a fix ???

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hes the bug which makes people with exploits unhittable, easy to fix with src, but its pretty bad with that bug

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"urlmon.dll" yeah not injecting this shit

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
gg injected before reading that

Average Enjoyer
User ID
Reactions
Level
In past dopium staff use backdoor now, when kislota and l3dosir freeed that suit it is safe
Rce = !backdoor? What did you smoke?_? the free is just fine there was only one free and that’s it

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Rce = !backdoor? What did you smoke?_? the free is just fine there was only one free and that’s it
i didnt smoke anything i just said that in past dopium staff use backdoor in cheat (read again if dont understand), they can stop your lby and smth else idc, i dont said anything about freeed version, only private in past

Average Enjoyer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i didnt smoke anything i just said that in past dopium staff use backdoor in cheat (read again if dont understand), they can stop your lby and smth else idc, i dont said anything about freeed version, only private in past
that is for sure not a backdoor if you can disable Lby by typing in the chat doesn’t mean that it automatically is a backdoor. The meaning behind a backdoor is : „a feature or defect of a computer system that allows surreptitious unauthorized access to data.“ and in this case there was not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.