What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tbh, i didnt really know where to post this, so i decided it would kind of fit here. Im going to try to make it as good as Plisskien Plisskien 's tutorial for 2018 csgo. First step, as usual, you need to download this game version, here is the link (i recommend downloading it from drive, since its faster, but here are 2 links, just in case)

hackvshack.net:
Drive: 06.12.2019:
Anonfiles 06.12.2019:

2. step, unzip the file, then if you want to, add it as a steam game, here is a quick tutorial, on how to do that (i have metro theme, its a little different then with normal stream theme, however for that, there is the 2018 csgo tutorial, Plisskien explained it very well there)
You press that:
Then you click on that:
You select browse, find the 2019 version of the game, then select "csgo.exe" as the "App".
Now you can have 3 csgos :D
As far as I know, you don't need a prime account to play this version, since the game already went free with the dangerzone update!
If you miss something from the tutorial, message me on the forum, im gonna add it to the post.
Also, credit goes to slowalk for the anonfiles link and taco cat for the drive link.

Also, here are some servers for 2019:
194.93.2.197:27015 -hosted from Russia, mostly active, with at least a few ppl playing it
13.68.244.107:27015 - hosted in US, sometimes its even offline, not very active overall
40.112.91.234:27015 - hosted in Ireland, not very active either.|

New working HvH server for CSGO LEgacy 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tbh, i didnt really know where to post this, so i decided it would kind of fit here. Im going to try to make it as good as Plisskien Plisskien 's tutorial for 2018 csgo.
First step, as usual, you need to download this game version, here is the link (i recommend downloading it from drive, since its faster, but here are 2 links, just in case)
Drive: (06.12.2019)
Anonfiles: (06.12.2019)
Depot 11.06.2019:
2. step, unzip the file, then if you want to, add it as a steam game, here is a quick tutorial, on how to do that (i have metro theme, its a little different then with normal stream theme, however for that, there is the 2018 csgo tutorial, Plisskien explained it very well there)
You press that:
Then you click on that:
You select browse, find the 2019 version of the game, then select "csgo.exe" as the "App".
As far as i know, you dont need a prime account to play this version, since the game already went free with the dangerzone update!
If you miss something from the tutorial, message me on the forum, im gonna add it to the post.
Also, credit goes to slowalk for the anonfiles link and taco cat for the drive link.
ty for this tutorial :p

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
bth I guess, if there will be more ppl interested in 2019, I guess I'll have to make new subforum for that
i dont think many ppl are gonna be interested in 2019, but hopefully there will be some ppl who will find this tutorial helpful.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
wish there were some servers available

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Yo, you should do a server download tutorial.
Would be great.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
hello
servers is not work
pls, send worked servers

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tbh, i didnt really know where to post this, so i decided it would kind of fit here. Im going to try to make it as good as Plisskien Plisskien 's tutorial for 2018 csgo. First step, as usual, you need to download this game version, here is the link (i recommend downloading it from drive, since its faster, but here are 2 links, just in case)

Drive: 06.12.2019:
Anonfiles 06.12.2019:
Depot 11.06.2019:

You press that:
Then you click on that:
As far as I know, you don't need a prime account to play this version, since the game already went free with the dangerzone update!

Also, here are some servers for 2019:
194.93.2.197:27015 -hosted from Russia, mostly active, with at least a few ppl playing it
13.68.244.107:27015 - hosted in US, sometimes its even offline, not very active overall
40.112.91.234:27015 - hosted in Ireland, not very active either.|

New working HvH server for CSGO LEgacy 2019
thx man i love u

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
csgo 11.06.2019 download link has been deleted.
Can share new link?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.