What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request Fatality invite is impossible!

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
NO IM NOT BEGGING ON MY KNEES FOR A INVITE!

Please read the text above!

Now, when you guys know im not desperate and begging for a invite like a shamed kid, i can tell you. I CAN'T GET A DAMN INVITE! I've played HvH for a long time using nix, im able to tap skeet, plag and sometimes nl or ft. ( Unless they're not gods ). I've helped out many cheaters to create good cfgs and my own cfg for nixware is out for anyone to download for free on my nix profile. But my problem is that i never get a damn invite! I have a guy on dc that i helped with a cfg, he wants to give me free inv but he's not repsonding atm. He clearly didn't know what ppl pay for a inv, so i told him and now he's not responding :(
Many ppl offers me decent price for invites, but the problem is that i don't want to pay that sussy methods. Like man, why choose some wierd chinese or slavic site taht gives me scammer waring,when u can use some safe international way. I would ike a inv, but im not begging for it.

If you may can offer me a fata invite for free, i would be the happiest person alive. ( Im decent good to make cfgs )

PS why is VAC afk? Im litterly AA, 180 FOV, nop, sub tick exploit and more detected shit for 30h without ban. LIKE WTH VALVE!

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level

Now, when you guys know im not desperate and begging for a invite like a shamed kid, i can tell you. I CAN'T GET A DAMN INVITE! I've played HvH for a long time using nix, im able to tap skeet, plag and sometimes nl or ft. ( Unless they're not gods ). I've helped out many cheaters to create good cfgs and my own cfg for nixware is out for anyone to download for free on my nix profile. But my problem is that i never get a damn invite! I have a guy on dc that i helped with a cfg, he wants to give me free inv but he's not repsonding atm. He clearly didn't know what ppl pay for a inv, so i told him and now he's not responding :(
Many ppl offers me decent price for invites, but the problem is that i don't want to pay that sussy methods. Like man, why choose some wierd chinese or slavic site taht gives me scammer waring,when u can use some safe international way. I would ike a inv, but im not begging for it.

If you may can offer me a fata invite for free, i would be the happiest person alive. ( Im decent good to make cfgs )

PS why is VAC afk? Im litterly AA, 180 FOV, nop, sub tick exploit and more detected shit for 30h without ban. LIKE WTH VALVE!
Just do more things to meet more people. A great example is me, by making YT vids, a lot of random people were DMing me, and some of them are offering inv keys for nothing. They do this because they simply like videos. There are many ways to connect, but in my opinion, the best idea is to become a recognizable person in community. You can achieve that in many ways, making YT videos is just one example :)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

No

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

i have 2 unused invites if u want em

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

cry more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.