What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello!

I just started playing HvH 3 days ago, at the moment I am currently using Neverlose. I saw information saying that Fatality is giving an extra invite to all subscribers. I am extremely focused on desperately trying to improve, but I thought it would be a good time to test my luck and attempt to reach out more since being quiet and reclused won't get me into private cheats or meet good teachers fast. I was wondering if anyone had an extra invite from this wave they could spare so I could try out Fatality? On that same note, I would also like to get into Gamesense, but I am aware that is highly unlikely.

Thanks for reading!

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello!

I just started playing HvH 3 days ago, at the moment I am currently using Neverlose. I saw information saying that Fatality is giving an extra invite to all subscribers. I am extremely focused on desperately trying to improve, but I thought it would be a good time to test my luck and attempt to reach out more since being quiet and reclused won't get me into private cheats or meet good teachers fast. I was wondering if anyone had an extra invite from this wave they could spare so I could try out Fatality? On that same note, I would also like to get into Gamesense, but I am aware that is highly unlikely.

Thanks for reading!
buy the frees they are actually better than the orignal version

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
buy the frees they are actually better than the orignal version
Thanks for responding!
Are you by chance referring to the Underical frees? If so, I have tried the fatality version but did not particularly have much success with it. I have heard the frees have some issues with registering hits, among other things. I have neither the skill nor foreknowledge to determine if that is true or false. It could be people with the legitimate versions attempting to dissuade use of the frees, but it could also very easily be truth.
I would like to have invites regardless, so I may access the forums, I have a particular interest in the media, luas and information posted there so I can learn tricks to improve my gameplay, along with having a larger resource pool. I would say not having access to the configurations and scripts on either forum is quite troublesome for someone of my non-existent skill, since I don't have a fundamental understanding of either coding nor configurations to tell a "good one" from a "bad one".

Last edited:
Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Thanks for responding!
Are you by chance referring to the Underical frees? If so, I have tried the fatality version but did not particularly have much success with it. I have heard the frees have some issues with registering hits, among other things. I have neither the skill nor foreknowledge to determine if that is true or false. It could be people with the legitimate versions attempting to dissuade use of the frees, but it could also very easily be truth.
I would like to have invites regardless, so I may access the forums, I have a particular interest in the media, luas and information posted there so I can learn tricks to improve my gameplay, along with having a larger resource pool. I would say not having access to the configurations and scripts on either forum is quite troublesome for someone of my non-existent skill, since I don't have a fundamental understanding of either coding nor configurations to tell a "good one" from a "bad one".
Yeah im referring to those , to be honest it can depend on configuration and playstyle, the best thing u can buy on underical is skeet but you will need a shit ton of paid luas and configs to actually hit something, If i had any invites I would have gave you one but you know I am not even registered on those website, you can try weave it’s a very cheap option and it’s a insanely good software for his price, i have some freeed nl luas and cfg in a dc server I can redirect you to it if u want here’s my discord if u want It : Lakzyrr

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Hello!

Thanks for reading!
trust you dont need fat or gs bro its only like "WOW LOOK HE HAS GAMESENSE" and now you pay 50 bucks for 1 lua
:ninja:

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
pretty bad time to start playing hvh considering its almost dead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.