What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Source Code Fully medusa source code

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
Ez, gamesense.dog is better :p
better at letting me have full control of your entire backend for 2 days, getting freeed 4 times, loader src freeed, cheat src freeed, and frontend source freeed

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The fact that you think your doing something your not :ROFLMAO: we are under recode and this is not our source no more :ROFLMAO:

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
didnt you posts parts of an old source code and reaction farm from it
Behave like a mod. I didn’t post anything for likes, it was just for fun and releasing the fully source wasn’t the plan. So behave again like a mod,. I will not comment or reply here anymore

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
how about you behave like a normal person and stop dickriding a fucking cheat for a video game

cheatengine boss
User ID
Reactions
Level
XOQA5xX.png

have a nice day

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Ok keep going, I freeed your source and gonna free the new medusa soon too.
How are you gonna free it when your never gonna get it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You talk a lot of shit when you can't do shit stop talking

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Ok keep going, I freeed your source and gonna free the new medusa soon too.
And I will keep going you can't do shit your are pathetic all you can do is talk talk talk but you can't do shit, You scare no one and all you do is dick ride me like your gonna do something but in the end you freeed default Osiris and extra have fun knowing you can't do shit and you scare no one. Get your 14 year old ass off of this forums and find something real to post.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
And I will keep going you can't do shit your are pathetic all you can do is talk talk talk but you can't do shit, You scare no one and all you do is dick ride me like your gonna do something but in the end you freeed default Osiris and extra have fun knowing you can't do shit and you scare no one. Get your 14 year old ass off of this forums and find something real to post.
why the fuck are you obsessing over it? arent you supposed to be repasting that garbage project ? just leave that pasted pile of shit alone its been milked to fucking death at this point.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
why the fuck are you obsessing over it? arent you supposed to be repasting that garbage project ? just leave that pasted pile of shit alone its been milked to fucking death at this point.
repasting???? dude you clearly think everyone is a paster I understand you have ptsd over skids but not everyone is a paster xD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.