What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Another LW Paste I didn't see this coming omg 😱

Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
Everybody is pasting LW, good src. Tbh some of these pastes are even good.
I see you don't know a thing about coding. You are just posting stuff you find from yougame to here. Every legendware paste is bad, and nobody can deny that. The source on most of them are a complete mess as well.

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I see you don't know a thing about coding. You are just posting stuff you find from yougame to here. Every legendware paste is bad, and nobody can deny that. The source on most of them are a complete mess as well.
I'm just uploading everything that I'm able to find, and I was talking about def LW src, cuz we can both agree, this src is good.
And yes, most of all lw pastes are very bad, and src is messed up, here I can fully agree, but we have sth like rawetrip, and this is good.
And tbh what can we expect from 12 year old russian coder?

Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
I'm just uploading everything that I'm able to find, and I was talking about def LW src, cuz we can both agree, this src is good.
And yes, most of all lw pastes are very bad, and src is messed up, here I can fully agree, but we have sth like rawetrip, and this is good.
I cannot agree about anything related to this source. The menu looks like your typical legendware / weave paste menu. Regarding rawetrip, it's a miracle that it's some what decent. Like I said rawetrip is decent for a free cheat, but for example otc3 at it's prime was a lot better. I bet rawetrip good 70% of rawetrip is public source's fixed and put together from yougame.

Enginity.dev
H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
I honestly respect the work you've put together compiling ton of source's from yougame together and releasing them here, but the way you praise the cheats like I just don't understand that part.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
What do you mean rawertrip is good? It's as bad as it can get. The only LW Paste good it's Quinity and it's decent. Even v2/v3 freeed it's miles better

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
I honestly respect the work you've put together compiling ton of source's from yougame together and releasing them here, but the way you praise the cheats like I just don't understand that part.
Ty, but tbh I don't know how am'I "praise" all of these cheats? I Just upload it here, I haven't said this is the best cheat ever etc...
I just upload content, some of this content is better and worse, simple.

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!