Welcome to hackvshack.net Forum!
Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, and More!
Register

Help looking for insane cheap DMA card supplier

ik they arent really cheap but my friend says he gets them for 50 a piece for 100t and 45 a piece for 75t so if someone could help thatd be great
This is the cheapest provider I was able to find. I bought both the 75T and 100T from him, and both were working fine, except I burned my 75T (I forgot to unplug the flashing USB from the card). So I also bought the 100T, which is working well. There are probably some other Chinese sites where you can buy directly from the supplier, but then you would probably need to buy a bundle.

This is the link from where I bought 100t, I was able to buy it for around 70 eur, 75t had similar price:

And this is seller's account:

If you can find something better let me know!
 

Who has read this thread (Total: 0) in last 1 hours View details