What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Medusa.uno dll grabbed from loader server

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Learn to make your own loader then we can talk, still waiting for you to free mine but ooops cant even get past simple anti VM
there is no point in freeing a friend cheat unless they got a rat or u just wanna try ur super duper hacky hacker skills

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
there is no point in freeing a friend cheat unless they got a rat or u just wanna try ur super duper hacky hacker skills
yet you've been trying.
I suggest you close medusa and stfu before i free your entire keyauth db too

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
image.png

also a lil preview:
1691437995604.png

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
seems like you actually met someone with some actual cybersec skills. And you know whats the best thing? I'm untouchable to you since you literally have nothing on me, at all, not a single thing. Btw that dox that tobaccofarmer sent you? Eduard? Thats not even me thats a nigga just like you who fucked around and found out. We pre planned the entire thing.

You have nothing. You are nothing. Get a fucking job.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
yet you've been trying.
I suggest you close medusa and stfu before i free your entire keyauth db too
beta is a support option for dev, but you claimed jannes sells osiris paste

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
seems like you actually met someone with some actual cybersec skills. And you know whats the best thing? I'm untouchable to you since you literally have nothing on me, at all, not a single thing. Btw that dox that tobaccofarmer sent you? Eduard? Thats not even me thats a nigga just like you who fucked around and found out. We pre planned the entire thing.

You have nothing. You are nothing. Get a fucking job.
;)

Illegal Substance Connaisseur
User ID
Reactions
Level
Jannes you better not respond 🥱it will end badly for you btw

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
and? u changed licenses bcs he sells notgoodusername base (osiris,imgui,nSkinz,weave v2 paste)
JannesBonk Jannes Bonk doesnt know the diff between a floating point and integer number he has no business selling anything software related.

~void

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
JannesBonk Jannes Bonk doesnt know the diff between a floating point and integer number he has no business selling anything software related.

~void
if u dont want notgoodusername base to be sold then write to them too bcs they also use his base

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
keyauth seller key: 1dc46f15f19c828bf4c8b00e5907acd1
seller link

Illegal Substance Connaisseur
User ID
Reactions
Level
but why you want to free the informations about the users? Thwy did nothing to u
It's not about 'freeing' the users info, it's about showing him we actually got that fucking shit. It's not like you can do shit with the info, pass is hashed and shit

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
imagine using keyauth because you are too dumb to make a simple database and auth system

kek-bomb-pepe-the-frog.gif

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level

dbg

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
keyauth seller key: 1dc46f15f19c828bf4c8b00e5907acd1
seller link
too late buddy, i already catched up to that, took a backup of the database, retarded mongoloid

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
too late buddy, i already catched up to that, took a backup of the database, retarded mongoloid
doesnt matter, mr Afonso Pereira, your keyauth is fucked.
also you deleted your db yourself 🤣

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!