What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Cra Medusa.uno beta free [removed all networking]

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro i said cuz of lambda, ur loader deleted my partition, fucking ratter
No because you found the reflect.codes source on git and are now pasting from it. Also I didn't delete shit must've been your freeing program that fucked it up.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
XDDD because you are now pasting from my source retard

Yes im so mad i got demoted from a useless internet forum nobody uses boo hoo 😥
no, the lambda loader fucked his hard drive and you know that, so he had to use a old backup of the source code and redo every update that he lost, dumbass

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
No because you found the reflect.codes source on git and are now pasting from it. Also I didn't delete shit must've been your freeing program that fucked it up.
freeing program that fucks up the harddrive, cmon bro you have a cybersecurity degree, you should think before saying stuff

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
ive never touched ur goofy ah shit, its so goofy in fact it cant even compete vs lc v4 ☠️ lets not forget that u can litteraly get negative backtrack in lambda 🤣🤣🤣

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
ive never touched ur goofy ah shit, its so goofy in fact it cant even compete vs lc v4 ☠️ lets not forget that u can litteraly get negative backtrack in lambda 🤣🤣🤣
We both know as soon as you saw the reflect source you started claiming its the LHV2 source (lmao) and started suddenly stealing all this stuff from it, you even admitted in on your own discord.

F3M80Y
User ID
Reactions
Level
you added some ketchup and mayonesse to the dll? or why got bigger?

kys

deine tante
User ID
Reactions
Level
i think drama will continue

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
We both know as soon as you saw the reflect source you started claiming its the LHV2 source (lmao) and started suddenly stealing all this stuff from it, you even admitted in on your own discord.
1691203416889.png
1691203462975.png meme of the year here

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
is this a rat pls tell me i wan to check😭😭💀💀💀

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!