What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Source Code Medusa uno resolver

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Damn here we go again man 2nd day of me calling you out but I guess I got to do it
we didn't give you nothing for Medusa you have the old source from Bonk and no one gives a shit about it once we are done recoding I might just drop the old source code so we don't care honestly so why post something from gamesense old resolver????
we been recoding for 6 days and you still act like we care dude stop posting shit code and old stuff

/del

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Damn here we go again man 2nd day of me calling you out but I guess I got to do it
we didn't give you nothing for Medusa you have the old source from Bonk and no one gives a shit about it once we are done recoding I might just drop the old source code so we don't care honestly so why post something from gamesense old resolver????
we been recoding for 6 days and you still act like we care dude stop posting shit code and old stuff

/del
/del /clown

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
And the funny thing is you have the old old source :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
posting a resolver that is shit gj iq p100

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
jesus christ can you PLEASE stop dickriding this paste its getting really annoying

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
build_server_abs_yaw has the same output as slapsticks function ;) useless.
also nice otv2 meme logic stolen from
sadly, it wont work past this moment:

Expert HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
build_server_abs_yaw has the same output as slapsticks function ;) useless.
also nice otv2 meme logic stolen from
sadly, it wont work past this moment:
Time for facts

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

/del
*repasting

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!