What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link: Bameware VT
(not sure why so many flag this, I assume because of URLFileToDownload for fonts, don't use it if you don't trust it)

NasaHack VT

Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: A slightly older NasaHack menu image was posted, the bameware cheat just uses the bameware menu.

CFG Path: csgo/NasaHack/

I quit hvh for a bit, came back when I had some free time. I don't play much anymore + the game is dead so here's the cheat I was working on. It does fine, idk what resolver this one has. My PC fried itself and I lost the updated source and I can't be asked to remake everything. Has a decent cham system, I did my best to optimize it, I get 0 fps drops. If this is the build I'm thinking of, the only issue it has is that it sometimes is hesitant to shoot. I have some checks that are a bit too sensitive but oh well. It has some other visual stuff, not all of it is finished (like the weather controller)

For the bameware cheat, same issue. I was trying to make a good, modern bameware cheat but my PC committed die. The only thing missing from this build that the updated build has is dt. I've redone the resolver, pred, lagcomp, anti aims, chams, and hopefully this is the build with the fixed glow. I think anims are a little scuffed but I can't remember. If I manage to find the sources to any of these cheats I'll release them, at the very least they have good visual features to paste.

I'll either leave the CS scene or finish my CS2 cheat if I can find a backup that isn't old as shit. A good reminder to keep updated backups for when shit fails lol.

Counter-Strike_ Global Offensive 8_8_2023 6_21_12 PM.png

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• BamewareLegacy.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
graduation
User ID
Reactions
Level
I rmr when there was only 4-5 users of nasa....

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
why doesnt lby flick work in the nasa one?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
can u share cfg for

NasaHack?​

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
nasahack optimized for fps bro.... the 20 fps is just an illusion bro.... (ignoremsg p codenz)

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
nasahack optimized for fps bro.... the 20 fps is just an illusion bro.... (ignoremsg p codenz)
What trash pc are you running it on? I get 300+ fps on my desktop and around 200+ on my laptop lol.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
What trash pc are you running it on? I get 300+ fps on my desktop and around 200+ on my laptop lol.
im on a 2070, idk if its some feature doing it but i get like 20 fps on cobblestone bro (doesnt happen with other cheats, w other cheats consistent 400)

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
im on a 2070, idk if its some feature doing it but i get like 20 fps on cobblestone bro (doesnt happen with other cheats, w other cheats consistent 400)
That's odd, my only guess is awall causing it but I've never had issues on cobble so not sure. What CPU? I've seen lower performance on amd cpus than intel.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Got the same problem here, Mirage asa good but when ccble apperead my frames dropped to 60 and now they just keep dropping every map.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link: Bameware VT
(not sure why so many flag this, I assume because of URLFileToDownload for fonts, don't use it if you don't trust it)

NasaHack VT

Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu: A slightly older NasaHack menu image was posted, the bameware cheat just uses the bameware menu.

CFG Path: csgo/NasaHack/

I quit hvh for a bit, came back when I had some free time. I don't play much anymore + the game is dead so here's the cheat I was working on. It does fine, idk what resolver this one has. My PC fried itself and I lost the updated source and I can't be asked to remake everything. Has a decent cham system, I did my best to optimize it, I get 0 fps drops. If this is the build I'm thinking of, the only issue it has is that it sometimes is hesitant to shoot. I have some checks that are a bit too sensitive but oh well. It has some other visual stuff, not all of it is finished (like the weather controller)

For the bameware cheat, same issue. I was trying to make a good, modern bameware cheat but my PC committed die. The only thing missing from this build that the updated build has is dt. I've redone the resolver, pred, lagcomp, anti aims, chams, and hopefully this is the build with the fixed glow. I think anims are a little scuffed but I can't remember. If I manage to find the sources to any of these cheats I'll release them, at the very least they have good visual features to paste.

I'll either leave the CS scene or finish my CS2 cheat if I can find a backup that isn't old as shit. A good reminder to keep updated backups for when shit fails lol.

View attachment 5825
source men?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.