What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
1717333436785.png

Hello, could someone share the Neverlose loader to try to reverse it (even if it seems impossible)?

Thank you!

(Subscribed only) cuz: 1717333456647.png

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
send him your loader and enjoy instant ban (y)
Sorry to disappoint you but no, the loader isn't linked to your account at any point, it's not like the loader has your account ID in its .exe when you download it and if you're really scared to send it then don't, I'm not forcing you at any point I'm just asking nice people to even send it to me in dm if you're that scared!

1717334071505.png
discord: Probablement

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sorry to disappoint you but no, the loader isn't linked to your account at any point, it's not like the loader has your account ID in its .exe when you download it and if you're really scared to send it then don't, I'm not forcing you at any point I'm just asking nice people to even send it to me in dm if you're that scared!

View attachment 6701
discord: Probablement
Sorry to disappoint you but u are clueless and loader is fully linked with forum profile

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Sorry to disappoint you but u are clueless and loader is fully linked with forum profile
sorry to disappoint you but no it's not linked, they just look at freeer usernames and banning them if its the same on NL

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
btw i already freeed neverlose i can send u dll so u dont need to waste ur time just add me on discord
Discord: ImRetardedNewfag
nice joke, XaRTeCK XaRTeCK if this guy will give you any file, pls give sample I would be happy to check it :)

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
btw i already freeed neverlose i can send u dll so u dont need to waste ur time just add me on discord
Discord: ImRetardedNewfag
Not funny, I just want to try to reverse neverlose it's not my problem if you come to suck NL, I just ask the loader if you do not have it so stop answering

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i come to tell u that u are braindead and clueless

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
u never had sub on neverlose u never saw loader u dont know how it works and u want to reverse it.
Guy is interested in learning something new, and you are already assuming that he is moron, this is not nice... be more polite or at lest try to be :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.