What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Average Enjoyer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
1698869154142.png

Video:

EDITED BY VOUZA (FORUM MODERATOR)
source free:

https://hackvshack.net/threads/olive-source-free-snakes-source-freeed.4242/

CFG Path:
Documents\olive

Inject PocketWatcher first before olive!

The cheat looked safe but I will from now on mark files as unknown since you can do everything or I might have missed something.

Use at own risk

freeed by obscured

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• olive.zip
    387.5 KB · Views: 329
Last edited by a moderator:
supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
rest in piece olive. you were my best hack.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
you can't disable fakelag while staying still???

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
you can't disable fakelag while staying still???
no you can’t, because its a barely usable cheat. It wasn't that bad, a few things could have been fixed and it could have been quite good, but that's it.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
no you can’t, because its a barely usable cheat. It wasn't that bad, a few things could have been fixed and it could have been quite good, but that's it.
I played multiple game, and yea its bad, the resolver is p ngl but everything else is just horrible, the aa is working at 50%, fakelag is shit, i will continue to play with the eax free

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
I played multiple game, and yea its bad, the resolver is p ngl but everything else is just horrible, the aa is working at 50%, fakelag is shit, i will continue to play with the eax free
a few updates before this current one a dev did, i made the hack so good it was basically godmode i went 30-4

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
a few updates before this current one a dev did, i made the hack so good it was basically godmode i went 30-4
oh shit, kinda sad there is not a fully working version

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
or maybe you still have it on ur pc

Sal

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
~10 commits behind

./.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
bro freeed a cheat cuz it performed poorly for his friend :eek::ROFLMAO:💀

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
Convenient how when these pastes get freeed and are just dogshit, the excuse is always "You just don't have the updated .dll!!!". If the updated .dll is so good, why is this clearly made by someone who lacks a brain lol?

supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
Convenient how when these pastes get freeed and are just dogshit, the excuse is always "You just don't have the updated .dll!!!". If the updated .dll is so good, why is this clearly made by someone who lacks a brain lol?
not what i said, thats what crazy said. where he hasnt even commited anything to olive's repo in like 3 weeks.

after i had to put my dog down the entire hack went downhill literally shooting fake and shit and this is one of those builds. but this one is one of the better builds but it has its downsides

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
same guy that made doxyouhook talking about "i made the hack so good"
youll never make a good hack lucious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.