What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Request Onetap v3/v2 nadoclient/chams.cc??

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
So basically I remember the good old days with chams.cc and nadoclient.com. the otcv2 improved cheat, how was this possible, nadoclient somehow improved resolver and exploit but there was never a source code from otcv2. if somoene can explain this to me and is this possible to do on onetap v3c aswell?

Solution
i just gave you the source lmao ITS HERE, SOURCE CODE NOT DLL
Sorry to break it to you but this is the IDA database, very different from source code. The ida database uses engine code which requires knowledge on reverse engineering. You can’t really update it.
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"but there was never a source code from otcv2"
otc v2 code
i mean 0x000cb was in watermark of first otcv2 and some of its fixes so i just googled it and found it lol
yet otcv3 source code is private so no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
"but there was never a source code from otcv2"
otc v2 code
i mean 0x000cb was in watermark of first otcv2 and some of its fixes so i just googled it and found it lol
yet otcv3 source code is private so no ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you can't convert a dll to source code smh

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i just gave you the source lmao ITS HERE, SOURCE CODE NOT DLL
Sorry to break it to you but this is the IDA database, very different from source code. The ida database uses engine code which requires knowledge on reverse engineering. You can’t really update it.

Solution
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
well i know someone who did so... you do you buddy

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
thanks for the info however 0x000cb had the full source code open but he removed it a long time ago. it was from the otcv2 and nadoclient coded in that source code their own resolver + better exploits. i still have that dll to this date however i have to byte by byte patch it which i can't cause skillissue so thats that

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
thanks for the info however 0x000cb had the full source code open but he removed it a long time ago. it was from the otcv2 and nadoclient coded in that source code their own resolver + better exploits. i still have that dll to this date however i have to byte by byte patch it which i can't cause skillissue so thats that
would be nice to get that dll, i have contact to nado, nado made nadoclient, and hes already working on reviving it, they already have legacy version and desync version is being coded

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
would be nice to get that dll, i have contact to nado, nado made nadoclient, and hes already working on reviving it, they already have legacy version and desync version is being coded
rn its a legendware paste i would like a newer updated version of their old otcv2 improved cheat, i could send the old dll if you like

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
rn its a legendware paste i would like a newer updated version of their old otcv2 improved cheat, i could send the old dll if you like
im only interested in the otcv2 version cuz i have early access to recoded nadoclient

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• Screenshot_1154.png
    Screenshot_1154.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 50

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.