This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Unknown⠀ Net passathook alpha (jannesbonk airflow paste)

Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
ID LIKE TO GIVE A REPLY TO THIS I AM NOT DODGING JANNES OR HIS "friends" IM BANNED FROM BOTH DC AFTER BEATING HIS BOYFRIEND IN A 1V1 AND HE GOT MAD AND BANNED ME any 1x1 u throw me i will give you :skull

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
again more false claims. he had staff crying bc his dll got freeed he himself has now added a "anti free"
Which if you didnt care about free why is that now a feature? hmm.. he also claims this dll was public this was in a private dc . hence why you didnt and wont see it on any other forums as of rn if he makes it public then its public yeah But as of the day this cheat got posted it was a PRIVATE cheat .

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
View attachment 7138my reply to this is i had 0 aa as i was making anti aim settings to be able to play hvh i am not going to 1v1 when my yaw and pitch was default brother so my bad i didnt 1x1 when i had 0 anti aims fix iq
clip says otherwise

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
this was before you asked to 1x1 me and i angry reset my aa after then started to cfg again IQ?
BEFORE THE 1x1???? personA HE LITTERALY CRASHED AND I ASKED U FOR 1v1 AND U WENT SPECTATE LMFAO

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
one of jannes meatriders btw! (this kid was all over him screaming passathook best cheat in a vc for 30 mins for no reason.)
he didnt scream anything he just called u retard for having a cfg issue
to be on a vc and clown your ass i do but you already dodged me so suck this dick
why would i be in a vc with a retard like yo ass?

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
one of jannes meatriders btw! (this kid was all over him screaming passathook best cheat in a vc for 30 mins for no reason.)
bros retarded asf i never said its the best cheat and i just said that its good and pointed out some issues about the cheat to jannes so he can fix them i suggest going back to 1st grade

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
he didnt scream anything he just called u retard for having a cfg issue

why would i be in a vc with a retard like yo ass?
keep dodging me cutie if you need a cfg for any cheats lmk tho as i rip head against anyone on your cheat <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.