What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Cheat Please write a good legit cheat

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
My friends are playing on prime and ım gonna play with them so ı wanna buy a cheat that doesnt give red trust and under 7 dollars (idc about visuals anything if it does have 200ms backtrack and skin/inv changer ım good with that)

H4xr0x
User ID
Reactions
Level
My friends are playing on prime and ım gonna play with them so ı wanna buy a cheat that doesnt give red trust and under 7 dollars (idc about visuals anything if it does have 200ms backtrack and skin/inv changer ım good with that)
i don't think there's a cheat for under 7$ that doesnt give u red trust or banned by OW/VAC the best one for legit i suggest Aimware its 20$ you can always refund the sub from aimware if you buy it with paypal i've done it many times myself.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Mazsola#8294

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
If u want something new, maybe try cheatly.cc only 6eur, also I don't have problem with TF, with this cheat :)

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
yea buy cheatly.cc

Average Enjoyer
User ID
Reactions
Level
take the time and try to get into novoline or iniura

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.