What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
How to know your Trust Factor?!
Small disclaimer, this is my knowledge that I was able to collect during my csgo cheating career, if you don't agree with something, just write below your comment.

1. Every time starting any match in right upper cornet you will see 3 different commends, each of this commend will show your current trust factor.
Green - you will probably play with only non-cheating players
Yellow - you will probably play with griefers, and legit cheating players (backtrack, very smooth aimbot, etc...)
Red - you will probably play with semi-rage cheaters, or rage cheaters, so overall pure HvH :p
dd8c4cc32b58f918cb75f06badf616e3.png
So I was able to steal two cool images, and combine them to create this awesome one image

2. Search for players in csgo, if you are going be able to see a lot of players that you can invite to your game, then you can guess that your Trust Factor is high, If there are only few players, then unfortunately, your Trust Factor is quite low...

3. Just play, just play and see if you are able to play without cheaters, sometimes people are just good, so don't judge too quickly.

This is everything that I had in my mind, I hope that I was able to help a bit :)

Btw my old tutorial, about boosting Trust Factor in csgo

Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
To the second point i would like to add, that if you see 20 players in your looking for play section, that means u have green trust; u cant have more. Little less than 20, especially on not peak hours and you are prob still fine.

Looking to play on my main account:
SvgPSMSJ.png

Looking to play on a random non-prime account that i used to play hvh in wingman with:
qMz4TysP.png

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
To the second point i would like to add, that if you see 20 players in your looking for play section, that means u have green trust; u cant have more. Little less than 20, especially on not peak hours and you are prob still fine.

Looking to play on my main account:
View attachment 1721

Looking to play on a random non-prime account that i used to play hvh in wingman with:
View attachment 1722
Ty for help, btw I added ur photos to forum :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.