What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Info Polak is making new cheat provider GXTEND

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
After Polak's aw V5 free, aimware is dead, he was face of this brand, so anyways aw will probably soon die, I'm pretty curious what aw is going to do about this, and about new Polak's cheat provider, knowing his skills I'll ofc buy it for csgo! It will be probably Ppp af

raw (10).png

Edit, new info from aimware.pl

raw (14).pngraw (13).png
raw (8).png

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tbh he will regret it and it’s probably the worst decision he ever made , if his new project is using code from Aimware bruh like his project will last less than 3 years and will die faster than Aimware and also Swissguy and badster said there will be a lot of updates for all the games soon so tbh Aimware will not die now and gxtend will die faster than Aimware will

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Tbh he will regret it and it’s probably the worst decision he ever made , if his new project is using code from Aimware bruh like his project will last less than 3 years and will die faster than Aimware and also Swissguy and badster said there will be a lot of updates for all the games soon so tbh Aimware will not die now and gxtend will die faster than Aimware will
gxtend will probably rival aimware just like skeet does nowadays.

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
agree , also the aimware free will not be working anymore in just a few updates of the game or on the next major update

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
u know if its gonna be a ragebot cheat or legit for the csgo cheat?

bigdick.jpg

Average Enjoyer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Who knows if the security will be any good as the current aimware stage. We will see as soon it is released. He will for sure reuse code he has done coding to aimware

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
aimware is not going to die because everyone talks about it and it's hyped af

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
gxtend will most likely be just massively updated aimware reason being is because he didn't free source. So im guessing that its gonne be aimware but better not to sure tho.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
is it just me or do you guys see this as another basic money grab from cheat developers starting fake drama to get money/publicity?
like gamesense.is / primordial.fun / under.cx where I 99% think its just their devs making more money

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
hope the tf2 cheat will be good, and updated with modern features.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
im guessing since its almost the same exact games as AW his new project will probably just end up being a shittier aimware with less updates
guess we'll just have to wait and see

paster
User ID
Reactions
Level
After Polak's aw V5 free, aimware is dead, he was face of this brand, so anyways aw will probably soon die, I'm pretty curious what aw is going to do about this, and about new Polak's cheat provider, knowing his skills I'll ofc buy it for csgo! It will be probably Ppp af

View attachment 3666
He was single handedly killing every CS:GO update. Now that he is gone Aimware CS:GO is sure to have a good name in the hvh community.

Retired from cheating.
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
hope the tf2 cheat will be good, and updated with modern features.
Lets see... Lets see... The main money Will come from CSGO and TF2 cheats so he just need to do It good and make a fair price

ind.text = XOR( "LC" );
User ID
Reactions
Level
Lets see... Lets see... The main money Will come from CSGO and TF2 cheats so he just need to do It good and make a fair price
it's not just about competing with other cheats such as RijiN, or LMAOBox(god forbid anyone promotes this cheat as good).
but it's also about if it will have dated features, which aimware v4 for tf2 did not have.
let's just hope they add a reliable projectile prediction, and doubletap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.