What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
Thread closed. Topic resolved/outdated. For updates, start new thread. Files removed to save server space.
Forum Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
PPHUD.png

CFG Path:
Documents\PPHUD

So this is loader, just run it, thne press 1, and csgo will open, and cheat will be injected :)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This is probably the worst cheat I have ever used. For a free cheat I don't know why it has a loader, it makes me fell like I downloaded spyware which makes it less trustworthy. The ragebot is worse than zapped.cc so good luck hvhing with this. Better off using LuckyCharms or a LW paste. The legitbot is pain on the ass to config. You have to manually hold the weapon to config it. 1/10

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
This is probably the worst cheat I have ever used. For a free cheat I don't know why it has a loader, it makes me fell like I downloaded spyware which makes it less trustworthy. The ragebot is worse than zapped.cc so good luck hvhing with this. Better off using LuckyCharms or a LW paste. The legitbot is pain on the ass to config. You have to manually hold the weapon to config it. 1/10
Yeah this loader thing, but cuz of it u don't have to redownload every time new dll, but I would still use dll instead of loader for free cheat

it says it accidentally rann PPrat, this is a joke right?
xd, yes this is joke :LOL:

Status
Thread closed. Topic resolved/outdated. For updates, start new thread. Files removed to save server space.