What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
VirusTotal.com Link (OSIRIS):
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Guess what, not much to say about the paste except that it's from TabzWare and A Dev who pasted it for TabzWare XD

and it should be clear that it is safe, there are a few pull requests from GitHub in it and the Osiris base source is no longer because
something like Viewmodel XYZ is in the pull request is just one of 100 alternatives to Moonlight V7 and V8!

Have Fun!

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
QYxlfDW.png

CFG Path: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\selectfire

CFGs:

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
VirusTotal.com Link (OSIRIS):
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Guess what, not much to say about the paste except that it's from TabzWare and A Dev who pasted it for TabzWare XD

and it should be clear that it is safe, there are a few pull requests from GitHub in it and the Osiris base source is no longer because
something like Viewmodel XYZ is in the pull request is just one of 100 alternatives to Moonlight V7 and V8!

Have Fun!

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:
View attachment 1380

CFG Path: C:\Users\YourName\Documents\selectfire

CFGs:
ty for posting :)

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
leo do u have like rawetrip legit cfgs
no i can make one :D i not use rawetrip maybe i make one xd

edit:
but for legit I would rather use osiris or selcetfire because you have an inventory changer and Novihacks or Project Infinity is dogshit
so use next to not on main or similar for legit cheating in non-prime it's ok but i'll see if i do rawetrip configs :D

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!